"How is he looking back? Is his walking posture unnatural?"

    Gu Lin flipped through the photos taken on his phone and said, "His face looks a little pale and his legs should be fine. Why don't you care about him? "

    Gu Yansheng grabbed the emotion in his eyes and said solemnly: "He doesn't want to see me... He is going to prepare for the game recently, and I don't want to disturb his thoughts."

    "Brother, does it need to be so tired to love someone?"

    "You don't understand. , You haven’t met someone who can make you understand what love is.”

    Gu Lin remembered Bai Jinchen’s clean and clear eyes, and narrowed his eyes, “I don’t understand, and I won’t be fooled by people who tell lies. For many years, anyone who dared to bully me I will abolish him.” After

    Gu Lin helped Wen Niannan post the video on Weibo, many fans of the original book swarmed into the comment area, and they exclaimed that this is the gentle teacher in their hearts.

    [God is so gentle, this is the gentle and gentle master in our hearts! ! ]

    [Master! I can not make it! ]

    [Now I finally believe what the screenwriter of the drama Fan Yi Jing Tian Xia said, the role of Master is indeed the prototype of WE! ]

    [The other characters are anthropomorphic using WE other songs, wow! This dress suits WE!]

    [Hey? There seems to be a hand in the mirror next to it. Is it the photographer? ]

    [Master! The disciple wants you to give birth to a monkey! ]

    And then piano government has also forwarded the microblogging Wen Niannan, announced on behalf of the country at the World Piano Competition M is Wennian Nan.

    —The fans were so excited that they had double happiness, but there were also many people who thought that WE piano skills were not qualified to participate. Just as the online quarrel was endless, Phil suddenly updated a Weibo.

    "I knew he could do it. From the first time I heard his piano, I knew he would definitely go for the world championship. I asked WE if he could become him. Unfortunately, WE refused. , Now I want to ask WE again, do you want to be my student? "

    Microblogging sent out not long, Wen Niannan forward answer.

    "Okay, teacher"

    all the Weibo news that day turned into Phil and WE.

    "WE Apprentice Phil, Interaction

    Between Master and Apprentice" Wen Niannan sent her Weibo and put her mobile phone aside to concentrate on writing the song, and when she was almost done, she went to the second floor and played it.

    Pushing open the door of the room to look at the piano that was placed here not long ago, an invisible emotion flashed in Wen Niannan's eyes, and he sat down and tried it again.

    Wen Niannan put his face on the piano, and touched the keys with his hands, his voice trembled slightly: "Mom...I can go to the World Piano Competition now..." But

    when he stroked the piano, Gu Yansheng's eyes were red. Comforting his picture.

    Wen Niannan didn't want to be affected by Gu Yansheng's emotions, got up and left the piano room, locked the piano in the piano room and went to the living room.