Gu Yansheng raised his eyes to look at Wang Qi, and said coldly: "Otherwise...Do you think I would feel relieved to hand him over to you for treatment?"

    Wang Qi shrugged and said, "His leg Surgery is needed, otherwise it will never be good, but Mr. Wen is unwilling

    to undergo surgery." "Why... he is unwilling to undergo surgery?"

    "I don't know this."

    Tang Shuo turned and walked to the ward to take a look. But Gu Yansheng stopped him.

    Gu Yansheng strode nervously to the door and said in a low voice: "What are you doing?"

    "I will go in and see him."

    "Niannan is very tired now and needs a rest. He sleeps very shallow when he is sick, and you will wake him up. "

    Tang Shuo suddenly became angry, saying every word: "I took care of him in the hospital the last time he had a stomach bleeding. I know better than you how to take care of the patient. He needs someone to take care of him in hospital."

    Gu Yansheng stood in front of the door sternly. : "It's enough for me to take care of him."

    Tang Shuo was about to say something. Suddenly the phone rang, and when he saw the caller ID, he hung up. The ringtone rang again as soon as it stopped.

    "It seems that Mr. Tang is very busy, so it is better to deal with the company's affairs first." In the

    elevator, Tang Shuo looked at the seven or eight missed calls from Mo Beiyi, and an invisible emotion flashed in his eyes.

    He quarreled with Mo Beiyi after sending Wen Niannan home yesterday. Mo Beiyi left the scene midway and was very strange about monitoring.

    The reason why Tang Shuo doubted him was because Mo Beiyi went to Qin's house alone to meet Shen Luoan.

    After walking through the elevator, the phone rang again. Tang Shuo said irritably after he got connected, "I said that you will talk about this when you return to China tomorrow. You'd better explain to me why you would meet Shen Luoan!"

    Tang Shuo hung up. After the call, I walked to the door and randomly glanced at the car outside. Suddenly saw a familiar back in the crowd. The back was...

    "M Division"

    Coco...

    Tang Shuo's heart trembled suddenly, and he blinked to confirm that he did not. I was wrong, and hurried to the other side of the road to catch up.

    "Brother! Brother, don't go!"

    Suddenly, a car rushed over and stopped suddenly. Tang Shuo looked up and found that the man was no longer found.

    Last night, the video of WE live broadcast unexpected situation was uploaded to the Internet.

    In the video, the sound of WE falling from the bed and crying painfully made people feel distressed. They left messages about how they were doing and whether they were sent to the hospital for treatment.

    But at this moment, a fan suddenly posted on Weibo saying that his live broadcast was not cut off at the time, but the screen had many black and white lines that could not be seen clearly.

    He faintly heard D Peng's sound, and a man in a black suit rushed in, took off his coat, put on WE and picked him up and left.

    [Sisters, I bet, it’s Tang Shuo]