"I hope that, the two of you will be good and take care of him, okay?", their mother said.

"Of course we will.. We've been wanting to have a little brother since then.", They gladly said and smile to their mother.

Then Zhan come towards Yibo and reach his little hand to Yibo, "Hello,Yibo! I'm Zhan and this is my twin brother, Sean.", Zhan introduce while smiling to Yibo.

Sean also come in front of Yibo and reach his hand towards Yibo, "Hello, Yibo! I'm Sean.", and smile like his brother Zhan.

The little Yibo got startled seeing a two persons having a same face. Switching his sight to Zhan to Sean and vice versa.

"W-wah, you look like the same.", little Yibo said with amazement plastered on his face.

Both boys giggle seeing Yibo's cute behavior.

"Is this the first time you saw twins?", They both ask to the younger.

"Nnh!", Yibo said while nodding his head furiously.

"Now, you finally saw one.", Sean said.

"Isn't it amazing?", Zhan said amusedly.

"It is really amazing!!", Yibo stated and he finally smiled to the twins.

Witnessing these by both the King and Queen, they let the three children know each other and leave them in the living room.

"How old are you Yibo?", Sean ask.

"I'm five Sean-ge." Yibo said and slowly showing his tiny hand to the twin.

"How about you Sean-ge and Zhan-ge?", Yibo ask.

"We are eight.", Zhan said.

Yibo nod his head stating that he understands Zhan.

"You're only five but you pronounce words really well."

"It's because my mama thought me how—", Yibo said in a grief, "b-but now, mama a-and papa is not he-here anymore... I.. I'm all alone now.", He said and started sobbing.

The twin felt a sharp pang when they saw the latter situation. Zhan wipe off the tears flowing on Yibo's cheeks while Sean patted it's head.

"Shh don't say that... We are here for you, you still have us." Zhan assure

"That's right... You see? You're not alone anymore. You have me and Zhan... Also our mother and father.. We are family now.", Sean said.

The twin doesn't know but they really felt a huge affection to the latter, that they don't want to saw Yibo cry and they will do everything they can to see the latter smile.

They feel that Yibo is not just an ordinary omega but he will have a huge role on their whole lives

Yibo then calmed down, but he was still sniffing. When he totally calmed he look to Zhan and Sean with his visible red eye since e just finish crying.

"C-can you both be m-my gege?... Y-Yibo is alone a-and doesn't have gege, s-so can y-you both be m-my gege?", Yibo shyly said with his flushed red cheeks.

The twins smiled at him and pinches his red puffed cheeks.

"Of course we can be your gege.", The twin said

"Really?!!", Yibo said with his eyes sparkled in excitement.

"Yes really!", Sean happily said

"And you will be our Didi.", Zhan continued.

"Yehey!!", Yibo exclaimed and jumped in spree.

He then hugged the twins with much difficulty because of his short arms.