Wicked Night I

In the world which consists of Alpha, Beta and Omega. Alpha's are the dominant one, Beta's are the neutral and Omega's are submissive one.

Alpha's are the highest ranking individual or at the top of social status hierarchy. They have greater access to power, resources, and mates through physical prowess, intimidation, and dominance, which they obtain.

Beta's are rank below after Alpha. Beta needs to take its position as Beta very seriously and be respected. In addition, besides to the Alpha, they are one in the hierarchy that is handled with the most respect.

Omega's are the lowest-ranking member of a social status hierarchy. Omega is subordinate to all those in the hierarchy, and those in the group are expected to remain submissive to all. Omega may also be used for frustration or given the lowest priority as communal scapegoats or outlets.

But that was in the past, now Alpha, Beta, and Omega are equally living in harmony, yet there's still the one who is in control of everything, that is making sure that everything is in place, which the King Feng Mian and Queen Yu. The King and Queen are both Alpha and have a twin sons which are also Alphas, Sean and Zhan.

In the prophecy, Sean and Zhan are the Alpha's who possessed a powerful traits that only them can have. And the tremendous thing written in the prophecy is that the Twin Alpha is having the same Omega as their mate.

It's a common thing in their world that every individual can only have one mate in their lifetime, but having a two mate is uncommon phenomenon in the prophecy.

Because of this many people are eager to know who will be the omega that's destined to be the twin's mate.

______________________________________

"Mama, mama!", both Zhan and Sean run towards their mother.

Their mother smiled at them and crunch down in their level. The twins hugged their mother after they reach her and snuggles on her neck.

They sniffed her scent which is really calming from them, but they smell a different scent from their mother. Both boys look at each other and glare at their mother.

"Why you smell different mom?", Sean angrily  said

"Are you seeing another man other than papa?", Zhan also said in angry tone.

Before their mother could explain, their father entered the house with a little boy on his hand. 

Even from afar they could smell the sweet scent they smelled from from their mother to the little boy.

The twin look at each other knowingly.

'It was from him', they mind link to each other.

"Kids, come here.", their father said, signaling his sons to come to him.

They look at their mother and she just nod at them, and they go to the King.

When they are already in front of their father the little boy hide to their father's leg.

"Who is he father?", both said in unison.

"Oh kids, this is Yibo, he's a little shy and doesn't talk much, but he's really sweet boy.", The King introduce Yibo and slowly make Yibo go in front of his children.

"He will be living with us from now on.", The king added.

Zhan and Sean confusedly look at their father. But their mother immediately explained to them.

"Zhan... Sean... Do you remember that last week funeral we attended?", She asked and the twin nodded their heads.

"It's Yibo's parents... He's all alone now and doesn't have anyone to take care of him... So, me and your father decided to take care of him.", she explained to her sons.