《Chapter Twenty Five - Training》

Começar do início

"Nice work, tangerine, now's my turn." Luna said as she snatched away my bow, I let out little giggle and walked away. "Luna, it's rude to snatch things from another person!" Gilda scolded her. 

"So what? It was the truth after all." Luna said to Gilda. "I doubt you can even land a single hit on the target, Luna." Ray blurted out, with Luna turning her head over to where Ray was.

"What was that you little edge lord piece of sh*t? Why don't we go test that out with me using your head as my f*cking target ey? with you being the target, I could never miss. Besides, I think piercing your head with this arrow would probably teach you a lesson on how to shut the f*ck up!" Luna said happily as she gave Ray a pissed off and angry looking grin.

She soon started emitting a dark and rather menacing aura around her, which pretty much scared the rest of the kids, heck, even Gilda and I were scared...

"Oi oi oi!! let's try not to hurt anyone here alright, Luna?" Gilda said as we both tried to stop her from hurting Ray. "Yeah!! Calm down! Pretty sure he was just joking with you!" I assured her. It took us a few minutes on calming her down, but we managed to successfully.

Her temper was getting dangerously bad, probably even more than Don's,, at this rate, if she gets mad she'll probably start to hurt other people, and I doubt that she cares about people getting hurt...

After calming Luna down, I heard some faint talking coming from the other side of the caves.

"We'll have to cross a river, and for that, we have no choice but to go outside." Sonju said as he raised his hood onto his head. "I'll go first and scout the area for any 'wild demons' nearby, take care." Sonju said to Mujika.

I turned towards where Sonju was heading and ran up to him. "Hey, Sonju, are you going up now?" I asked, with Sonju nodding back at me.

"Then please, take me with you!" I said, with Sonju turning back to me in surprise. "I want to get a good look at the situation too!" 

"I swear, I won't do anything risky, nor bother you, so please, let me come with you!" I pleaded once more, as soon as the other kids were away, silence enveloped the atmosphere between the two of us, before having Sonju speak out.

"...I understand, however... Do not, even for a moment, wander off without me, and from this." Sonju said, pointing towards his demon horse.

"What are you doing, tangerine?" I heard a voice speak out, I looked behind me to see an albino looking back at me with a curious smile, Luna. 

"Oh, hey Luna! Me and Sonju were going out to the river!" I said as I put on my hood. "Well why the hell didn't you tell me?" Luna asked.

"I highly recommend not having Luna go with us, judging by her personality, she would cause a lot of trouble for us." Sonju suggested.

"Shut up H*rny, I do what I want, and I don't really care, I'm coming with you guys." Luna said as she also got one of the cloaks too, I smiled sheepishly as I got onto Sonju's horse behind him.

"Don't blame me for your deaths." Sonju sighed disappointedly. "Yeah yeah yeah, as If I'd be f*cked up that easily." Luna scoffed, she then grabbed a very long spear and ran back over to our direction.

"Try not to get lost or anything, be cautious when we get outside." Sonju advised. Me and Luna nodded back at him in understanding as we started heading over towards the river. Luna was right beside me and Sonju, she was running so fast that it was hard to believe that she didn't break a sweat.

"Wow!!!!" I said, admiring the view of the overgrown forest as well as the clear lake. 

"The river itself is shallow, ice cold even. It's easy enough to cross by walking, however, the problem would be your pursuers, don't let your guard down." Sonju said, I looked over to Luna and by surprise, she was already skipping along without us.