Walking back to Morgan,i stare at her a little lost for a while wondering how I could move her without hurting her wounds.

Knocks on the door with the exact sequence Sophie had said she'd use makes me freeze for a moment before her voice rings through the door "Billie,it's me" racing across the floor to the door unlocking it i pull it open in haste.

My eyes go wide at the blood covered girl in front of me. "You're not hurt, please tell me you're not hurt" i beg taking the heavy laden bag from Sophie. The hazel eyed beauty smiles at me before looking down at herself in wide grimace walking into the apartment.

"I'm okay... It's not my blood" she states taking a deep breath as I close the door. Her back is clean compared to the blood spattered across her face ,hands and clothes on her front,her hair is also bloody.

"I got the medicine though" she smiles at me and I move to her cupping her cheek,her hazel eyes shine in the diming light looking down at me in admiration and I almost blush "you're so pretty" she mumbles before pouting and i smile "so are you" I say placing a small kiss on her lips.

"Why don't you go clean up then come help me sort this out maybe we'll move Morgan to the mattress, there's some water in the bathroom" she nods before hugging me tight letting out a sighppp and I smile into her dry blood covered neck holding her in my arms just as tight.

"Go before Morgan wakes up again... Be ready to have your head chewed off" she laughs into my hair nodding. Letting me go,she walks to the bedroom pulling her clothes off and I turn to the bag.

Taking it up,I spill the contents down on the floor and start sorting them out. Water splashes in the bathroom and I take a deep breath.

I wonder what happened out there... My eyes stray to the doorway leading to the bedroom where Sophie is currently taking a bath and I get lost imagining what could have gone down for her to be soaked in blood,by the looks of it,it's not zombie blood.

"Billie" my eyes quickly divert to the white haired beauty and I move to her side making her smile as she cups my cheek. "Sophie..." I quickly hush her "She's back and she's okay, she's cleaning up right now" this makes her visibly relax as she pulls me to her.

Her lips gently brush over mine and I move closer letting our lips lock together in a sweet kiss for a few seconds before pulling away letting her catch breather.

"I'm not one to complain but this sofa seems good for movie nights not for me to lay on,it's so damn hard" she mumbles against my lips a tired frown on her features. "We'll move you in a minute,I can't carry your heavy ass alone" she pouts gently eyes closing.

"you just called me fat" this tears a laugh from my throat as I kiss her forehead "well, you do eat a lot" this makes a lazy chuckle tear from her throat,as she shakes her head gently whispering "I'm thirsty" I quickly turn to the table where I get the bottled water bringing it to her lips and she drinks it up till it's half full before laying back down.

Her fingers entwine with mine a smile creasing her lips as she closes her eyes. "What's got you laughing so hard?" Sophie asks coming into the room in an extra large black t-shirt and I chuckle as Morgan's uninjured hand raises fast pointing accusingly at me "Billie says I'm fat,now I'm mad at her" this makes Sophie chuckle as she comes kneeling down next to me chin resting on the sofa looking into Morgan's eyes.

"Well she ain't lying,you fat as fuck!" This makes Morgan whine as she turns her head to the coach defiantly "I'm breaking up with you two,meanies" she mumbles before huffing.

I can't help letting out a giggle as the tall girl refuses to acknowledge us no matter how much we try. "You like being babied don't you?" Sophie asks and Morgan hums a yes still facing away from us.