Chapter Four

Rose and Mickey sat at the pizza talking about the nutter Clive. She started to notice that Mickey acting weird. But what Rose didn't know is that the Doctor came back coz he is in love with her. He fed up of being so alone in his life and she was so interested in his stories he had to come back and of cause danger is back because her boyfriend is plastic and now doctor need figure out what to do next to stop it all.
Rose chatting to Mickey at pizza place and waiting for their pizza.

Rose: Do you think I should try the hospital? Suki said they had jobs going in the canteen. Is that it, then - dishing out chips? I could do A levels. It's all Jimmy Stones's fault. I only left school cause of him and look where he ended up. What do you think?

Mickey: Where did you meet this Doctor?

Rose: Sorry. Did I talk about me then (?)

Mickey: It started at the shop, right? Was he something to do with that?

Rose: No.

Mickey: Come on.

Rose: Sort of.

Mickey: What was he doing there?

Rose: I'm not going on about it, Mickey. I'm not. I know it sounds daft but don't think he's safe. He's dangerous.

Mickey: You can trust me, sweetheart. Babe. Sugar. Tell me what the Doctor's planning and I can help you, Rose. That's all I really want to do, sweetheart. Babe. Sugar. Sweetheart.

Rose: What are you doing?

The doctor arrived with champagne coz he knew something was off with Mickey.

The Doctor: Your champagne.

Mickey: We didn't order it. Where's the Doctor?

The Doctor: Your champagne.

Rose: It's not ours. Mickey, what's wrong?

Mickey: I need to find out how much he knows.

The Doctor: Don't you want champagne?

Mickey: We didn't order it. Ah! Gotcha!

The Doctor: Don't mind me. Just toasting the happy couple. On the house!

The Doctor popped champagne at Mickey's head and everyone saw he's plastic and spits cork out. Mickey went mad and smashed everything up.

Mickey: Anyway...

The Doctor headlocks Mickey and pulled his head and off a man and doctor screams coz head is talking.

Mickey: That's not gonna stop me.

Rose hits fire alarm to get to safety.

Rose: Everyone out now!

Rose runs with the doctor. And while shouts to get everyone out.

Rose: Get out! Get out!

Rose and doctor kept on running to exit and doctor used his sonic screwdriver to lock the door. Rose ran to gate and doctor walking to his TARDIS.

Rose: Open the gate! Use that tube thing.

The Doctor: Sonic screwdriver.

Rose : Use it!

The Doctor: Nah. Let's go in here.

Rose: You can't hide in wooden box! He's gonna get us! Doctor!

The end of Chapter 4.