Chapter 0ne

Rose wakes up hits her alarm off and gets out of bed get dressed and grab her handbag and keys and kissed her mother goodbye.

Rose: Bye!

Jackie: See you later.

Jackie picked up home phone and calls a friend while rose went to work. At lunch time she went meet her boyfriend Mickey for lunch. Rose went back to work and it's closing time and security asked Rose drop something off to boss before leaving. She went up in elevator and started looking for him.

Rose: Wilson? Wilson, I've got the lottery money. Wilson. Are you there? I can't hang about 'cause they're closing the shop. Wilson! Oh, come on.

There was a clatter Rose went searching.

Rose: Hello? Hello, Wilson. It's Rose. Hello? Wil...wilson? Wilson? Wilson!

Door slammed shut and locked her in basement she can't open and basement is very creepy

Rose: You're kidding me! Is that someone mucking about? Who is it?

Plastic dummy started moving towards Rose and scaring her.

Rose: You got me. Very funny (!) Right, I've got the joke. Whose idea was this? Is it Derek's? Is it? Derek, is this you?

Dummy is about to attack Rose. Someone called the doctor grabbed her hand.

The Doctor: Run!

Rose and the doctor ran to elevator and holding hands. Doctor closed elevator and doctor pulled dummy arm off and threw it to Rose.

Rose: You pulled his arm off!

The Doctor: Yep. Plastic. Is it a student thing?

Rose: Nice trick. Who were they?

The Doctor: Why would they be students?

Rose: I don't know.

The Doctor: You said it. Why students?

Rose: That many people dressed up and being silly. They gotta be students.

The Doctor: That makes sense. Well done.

Rose: Thanks.

The Doctor: They're not students.

Rose: Wilson will call the police.

The Doctor: Wilson?

Rose: Chief Electrician.

The Doctor: Wilson's dead.

Rose: That's not funny. That's sick.

The Doctor: Mind your eyes.

Doctor uses sonic screwdriver to blow up elevator switches.

Rose: I've had enough of this now. Who are you, then? Who's that lot down there? I said who are they?

The Doctor: They're living plastic creatures. They're controlled by a relay device on the roof, which would be a problem if I didn't have this. I'm going to blow it up, and I might well die in the process.

The Doctor led her out of fire exit door from work.

The Doctor: but don't worry about me go home and have your beans on toast. If you tell anyone about this, you'll get them killed.

Doctor closed exit door and rose about to walk away doctor opens door again see if she still there.

The Doctor: I'm the Doctor. You are?

Rose: Rose.

The Doctor: Nice to meet you, Rose. Run for your life!

Rose runs for her life and saw building blew up and kept running but never noticed the blue police box which is a TARDIS ship. Rose ran home and Jackie made her daughter a coffee. Jackie on phone to a friend: I know. It's on the telly. It's everywhere. She's lucky to be alive! It's aged her. Skin like an old Bible. You'd think I was HER daughter. Here's himself.

Mickey shows up worried about his girlfriend.

Mickey: I've been phoning your mobile. You could have been dead. I can't believe the shop went up!

Mickey hugs Rose

Rose: I'm fine. Don't make a fuss.

Mickey: What happened?

Rose: I don't know.

Mickey: What caused it?

Rose: I wasn't in the shop. I didn't see anything.

Jackie: Debbie knows a man on the ''Mirror''. 500 quid for an interview.

Rose: Brilliant. Give it here.

Jackie passed phone and Rose took phone and hung up on Debbie.

Jackie: You've got to find some way of making money. I'm not bailing you out. (Phone rings) Bev! She's alive! I've told her. Sue for compensation. She was within seconds of death!

Mickey: Is that tea? You need something stronger.

Rose: I'm all right.

Mickey: You deserve a proper drink. Let's go down the pub.

Rose: Is there a match on?

Mickey: No! I'm just thinking about you.

Rose: There's a match on.

Mickey: We could catch the last five minutes.

Rose: Go on, then. I'm fine. Go. Get rid of that.

Rose kisses Mickey he grabbed arm and chucked it in bin.

Mickey: Bye!

Rose: Bye.