"Tell me what you find," Stiles asked, the sheriff noted his head before leaving the house.

Stiles ran upstairs to his room. Picking out a plaid shirt and some jeans, he throws them on. 6:30 AM he had 20 minutes to get to school. Crap crap crap, he thought as he throws himself towards the bathroom to brush his teeth, the shower will have to wait.

Once he had finished he throws his hand throw his messy hair and styles it in the best way he could before dashing down the stairs and out to the door.

Walking out the door and getting into the jeep.

🍁🍁🍁

When he reached school, with 10 minutes to spare, Stiles walked over to his pack mates who were all waving him over. Aaron stood with them, not as shy as before but he was definitely there. Stiles greeted them all with either a "wassup" or a "hi" but when he came to Scott he threw himself in his best friends arms with a laugh.

"Scottie boy, how ya doing" Scott chuckled and hugged him back before letting him go. Suddenly the thought of what his dad had said to him came to stiles mind, he wondered if telling the pack was a good thing but decided against it as his dad was checking it out.

"I'm doing good, what's your first lesson?" Scott asked. Soon enough they saw they had chemistry for the first hour with Scott and Isaac.

When they reached the classroom, they noticed a group of girls and Danny talking and laughing about something. The group suddenly stopped and Scott, stiles and Isaac turned to see what the commotion was all about. Behind them walked in two new guys, for guys. Twins to be exact.

Danny immediately went over to one of them and started talking while the other twin walked on and winked at the group of girls who quickly started giggling.

"Alright class take your seats" Me Harris yelled. Everyone sat in their seats and paid attention. The class was going pretty smoothly up until Mr Harris started reciting the last topics of last month category. Isaac sighed, he had learnt it like the back of his hand, why were they doing it again?

"Yes, Isaac you can go to the bathroom" Mr Harris sighed, taking in Isaac's raised hand. Isaac rolled his eyes

"Umm no come were doing this again, we did it last month?" He asked innocently, Mr Harris's face screwed up at the question.

"Because we have to Isaac, any more dumb questions" Mr Harris deadpanned. Isaac shook his head with a sigh, it wasn't a dumb question but there is no arguing with Mr Harris.

Thankfully the rest of the day went according to plan.

After school, the boys went to lacrosse practice, where the new twins had been introduced to everyone. Coach finstock was more than happy to have the two new strong guys on the team.

When everyone was getting changed, Stiles realised he had forgotten his knee pad and had to get one from coaches office. When he came back he saw Aaron and Isaac fighting, they looked like they wanted to rip each over apart.

Crap

"Shut your mouth Aaron" Isaac yelled, throwing a punch towards Aarons jaw. Hitting him. Aaron stumbled backwards but quickly regained his stance and ran at Isaac. Scott jumped in between the two and pushed Aaron back and yelled at him while Stiles walked over to Isaac and looked at the scratch on his face.

"Won't, won't what's going on here?" Coach yelled, everyone, froze.

"There was a fight sir" one of the twins said in an amused tone.

"Ugh, look I don't care, layhe, Hinton, get your asses in the shower and cool off. The rest of you get on the field." Coach ordered before leaving the room.

The field was the same, stiles sat on the benches while the others played. Suddenly stiles phone buzzed from his pocket, taking it out the caller id being Dad. He turned it on and answered

"Hey dad, what's up"

Stiles asked

"Son I found Dereks release papers."

The sheriff wandered. Stiles face light up, thank God.

"Oh cool, why didn't you know about his realise?"

"Because they didn't tell me, I never knew they went out on a search for evidence and found a bunch if dead dears with his DNA on them."

"Dad we found that but we were going to show you tomorrow but he came back yesterday. How did they find the evidence?"

"Well son I was told that they went on a search in the location he was found and they found it and ran some tests and declared him innocent. I have the papers to prove so"

"Well that's great dad, wait coach called me so I gotta go talk later dad, love you"

"Love you to son, bye"

The sheriff hanged up and Stiles looked away from the screen.

Derek's a free man.

After that the rest of practice was normal. There was a little... Ok a lot of competition between Scott and Jackson, but thankfully coach easily solved it before it got bigger. A werewolf show down wouldn't be very good.

When school was over everyone left for the loft. When they got there everyone found Derek reading multiply books.

"Hey Derek, what those books for?" Erica asked. Derek looked at her, he had bags under his eyes. He looked like he hadn't slept in ages.

"Derek, do you sleep?" Scott asked. Stiles hid his face at the question, his checks heated up as he remembered the feeling if Dereks embrace. Derek just stared at him blankly.

"Yes" he deadpanned, everyone gave him a questioning look.

"You don't look like you do" Aaron said as a matter of fact. Derek scowled at the new member before sighing and slamming the book shut.

"I'm fine, just do what you want. I'm going to my room to do something, don't bother me" Dereks tone was calm but there was an edge to it. The Alpha got up and walked to the stairs and not to long later the bedroom door slamed shut. Everyone stood there, what now?.

"Well what now?" Malia asked

"Movie?" Liam and Jackson suggested

That's exactly what they did.