Chapter 11

Shehnaaz reluctantly breaks their passionate hug although wanted to live this precious moment forever until her last breath. Being married she has no right to stay here with another man behind her husband's back. It will raise various questions on her character and dignity even though sidharth is a great friend can't take risk of being misjudged also doesn't wanna become burden on him.

Sana:-Raat kaafi zayada hogaye hai mujhe chal na chahiye thank you so much for considering me worthy enough to become your friend (appreciates)

Ss:- (grabs wrist) Where are you going ? I have asked you to stay here instead of listening your going back to that hell. You deserve more than friendship please stop blaming yourself for those heartless souls. It's their misfortune babe that none can realise your worth in their life 😭❤️

Sana:-Sidharth please let me go !! (helplessly)

Ss:- (shook head) I am not letting you go samajh mein aya na ...

Sana:- (yank away) I have no right to stay here stop acting stubborn let me go sidharth tum bhool rahe ho main abhi uske biwi hoon 💔

Shehnaaz is about to walk out when felt him grabs her shoulder and slamming against the wall making her wince in pain. He doesn't wanna be harsh but that word "HIS WIFE" makes his heart clench with extreme twinge as if she slashed sharp knife and ripped him apart. It hurts alot to imagine that an innocent soul is being treated as mistress. She needs to gain courage to get herself out of hell rather than enduring his wrath. It's not worth to live with a monster as he can't provide respect forget about love. She is living in dream world where hopeless marriages have chance however reality is different they tend to get out of toxic relationships instead bearing humiltion.

Ss:- (snorted) Your dumb shehnaaz kyunke tum abhi us jahanum mein jana chahte ho yeh jaante huwe bhi ke woh ghatiya admi tumse pyaar toh dur ki baat izzat bhi nahi karta. Apne kismat mein rone se behtar ladna seekho you will be able to overcome toxic relationship or else keep suffering & pleading that bartard for mercy until he rips your soul apart. This tolerance will keep boosting his male ego tarnishing your sole existence. Apne zindagi barbaad karne ke saath society mein ladkiyaun ke liye weak example ban rahi ho that they should die compromising in a marriage which has no love and respect instead of demanding divorce.

Sana:- (yank him) Shutup sidharth bol na asaan hota hai jis par guzar rahi hote hai sirf usko pata hota hai. I shouldn't have shared my problems yahan par ana meri galati hai. Thanks for everything mujhe tumhare advice ya phir dosti nahi chahiye main akele theek hoon. Jab tak meri umeed nahi khatum hoti I won't give up on my marriage even if that makes me weak or dumb.

Sidharth stands numb unable to believe her words did she just regret coming here spending time with him most importantly their friendship. He just gave advice for her betterment if not apprection doesn't even deserve hatred. She ran out of house closing door behind with thud. His heart squeezed feeling a sharp pain rising as if pinched several needles. He didn't understand why did she overreact and broke their bond.

Is it so easy to break our friendship ?

Is yash holding more importance than me ?

Is this end of our meet ?

What about their our emotional attachment ?

What about strong attraction connecting our hearts together ?

What about these strange unknown feeling arising in my heart ?

Didn't she feel similar attraction or some weird feeling pulling us togther ?

Is her name sake marriage more precious than our bond ?

"Yes, ofcourse that's reason she chose him over you" his mind taunted making him feel awful. He laid on bed suppressing every emotion such as rage, hate & aggression.

Shehnaaz leaned at the door after locking it up didn't realise her feets gave up thumped down shedding tears like a babe. A loud painful sob escaped mouth quickly pulled her trembling legs into tight hug. She cried vigorously until her body ached physically. It's not easy to get out of toxic relations because deep down there is a hope for better future. She had to deny his request as its not possible for married women to live with another man. It would have given a chance to society and her so called husband to raise questions on character which will eventually push her to death. People call weak, dumb and stupid but that doesn't matter cause it's not easy to get divorced. Takes a lot of will power, courage and unchangable thought process. She didn't realise when sleep took over exhausted self.

Days passed sidharth and shehnaaz keep missing each other none of them took step to meet. He is badly hurt while she is broken beyond imagination once again loneliness started eating her from inside. She missed her friend who only cared about her sadness and happiness. He wanted to see her or atleast feel warmth of her touch & beautiful smile keep flashing making his heart sink inside stomach. Both are yearning for togetherness ... His ego is pulling him back from taking step ahead ... Her misfortunes are not letting shehnaaz apologise.

Yash comes back home with a plan to insult her infront of the world since guard gave him footage related to his wife hanging out with sidharth, close ups near the lift, them talking at entrance holding hands, she goes to spend time behind his back. Everything has been captured can ruin her reputation tomorrow between relatives and her father as revenge of insulting his friend karan. Her small town behaviour caused embarrassment among clients she will have to pay for it at any cost to satisfy his male ego even if it makes him disgusting or cheap.

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Keep loving and supporting my work :)

Do vote

Do follow

Do comment