🌺ACT 2,SCENE 6: TAKE A RIGHT🌺

Burpees

Burpees.

We had to keep doing them until someone admitted who destroyed Miyagi-Do's dojo. We all had a hunch who did it. A certain red haired kid who went by a nickname of a bird, unfortunately also my cousin who just got dumped.

Sensei Lawrence kept on stating the fact over and over but when doing any exercise I tend to tune people out..helps me focus more.

He got a call and said we could do this all day but I have work after this lesson is supposed to be over and if I have to snitch I will, I refuse to miss work.

Sensei Kreese let us have a 2 minute break while Sensei Lawrence was in his office. During that 2 minutes Sensei Lawrence emerged from his office but then walked out the door, leaving us in the hands of Sensei Kreese.

Instead of going back to the infinite amount of burpees we instead went into the back room and did different little workouts, I was throwing ropes alongside Tory,Miguel,and the man child. "Keep Going, I have all day."Sensei Kreese said. "Do you think it's okay if I puke in here?"The Man Child asked to mine and Aisha's way which we both said No to "But Navy Seals puke all the time!" "DO NOT Puke in here!"Aisha repeated

"He's not gonna let up, We gotta figure out who did it."Miguel said sounding like he was on his last leg of life. "I bet it was shit-breath"Tory said "Hey Screw you." "What did you say?" "Wanna do this right now?" but luckily Miguel and Hawk got in between the two

"Stop! Would you really like to know who did it?"Kreese asked, after a moment of silence and everyone stopping what they were doing he said "It was Hawk." 

called it.

"And it was Diaz..and Robinson." did NOT call that "And it was Nichols, Moskowitz, Chubs, Red" now that was a lie I did NOT do that.

"When one of you makes a move, you all make a move."He continued, I guess that makes sense. "You live and you die with the consequences and the spoils. Because you are all Cobra Kai" He finished and everyone was silent.

"Main Dojo, Five minutes. You're about to begin your real training."He finished.

We all sat around as Shit-Face and Tory were now combating. "Combat. AIT"Kreese said, imitating the fight. Tory got the point as Shit-Face was on the ground. "Point"Miguel said

"Hit him again"Kreese said and Tory was conflicted "Do you have a problem with that? A fight isn't over until your enemy is finished. You show your enemy no mercy."He finished and she nodded but before she could do anything Miguel stopped everything. 

"This isn't what Sensei Lawrence has been teaching us." "Excuse me?"Kreese asked "There's no honor in being merciless. Tory scored a point, It's over"Miguel finished 

"Sensei Lawrence is right of course. In a tournament, the fighting stops when you land a point.But in the real world, It's not about scoring points. It's about being a winner or a loser and there are no losers in this dojo." Kreese finished.

After work I came home to see Bea watching some show she started. "Hey your home late."She said "Uh yeah nobody came in for a while so I had to call someone and wait for them to show up." I replied, "You need to go to bed Bea I can handle myself."I finished. She sighed and turned off the TV before waiting for me to follow her to our room to go to bed.

The next day at Karate, it was still just Sensei Kreese and we were warming up with our usual punches exercise.

"Cobra Kai is not a hobby. It's not a club. Cobra Kai is your brothers and your sisters. You are all Cobra Kai for life because Cobra Kai Never dies."