Chapter 20

A/N: This chapter is just a filler one—more like a fluff. The next few chapters might be like this. The end is slowly approaching aAaa. Again, excuse me if there are any wrong grammars, spellings, and typos because I haven't proof read this yet. Anyways, enjoy!

Jeonghan's POV

"Where's your Jeonghan hyung?"

I automatically smiled when I heard that muffled voiced that I know, asking for me.

"Oh hi, Shua hyung! Jeonghan hyung's playing and assembling his lego's in his room. Just go in."  I heard Chan answer.

My room's door open, revealing Shuji.

I stood up and hugged him real tight, causing him to drop his bag on the floor.

He just came back here after a week from their photoshoot.

"I missed you." I said.

"I missed you too." He answered, hugging me back tight.

He pulled away and kissed my forehead. I leaned in on his touch.

"You've been interested to legos these days?" He asked when he saw the lego pieces scattered on my carpeted floor, the box and manual laying there, too.

"Yep. I always assemble it after going home from work and getting some rest." I turned and looked at the unfinished lego piece.

"Anyways, how was your week?" I turned back at him and pulled him inside my room, closing the door.

"It's fine. It was not so tiring like what I was expecting. I missed you so bad, though." He answered and sniffed my cheeks. Our arms were wrapped in each other's waist.

"Did you eat lunch? Do you wanna sleep?" I asked, he shook his head.

"Continue assembling your lego. I'm just gonna watch you."

"Oh. Help me assemble it, then!" I said.

"Alright." He smiled and we both sat on the carpeted floor and continued to assemble where I left off.

It didn't took long as I was halfway doing it when he arrived.

After I put the lego on the little shelf I bought (because Joshuji bought too many legos for me as his christmas gift and he gave me several more on valentines) he layed down on my bed and tapped the space beside him.

"I missed cuddling with you." I said, snuggling close to him, burying my face on the crook of his neck. We tangled our legs to each others'.

"Aaah this scent of yours. I really love it." I smiled.

"Mmm." He just hummed in response.

He was rubbing circles on my back which is relaxing.

I can't put into words how much i'm comfortable in his arms right now. All I know is that I always feel safe and secured whenever he's around me, whenever i'm in his arms.