Too Much

Yerin's POV

I can't believe that Eunha-ssi and Sinb had a deal in exchange of Yuju's scholarship. I already forgive Sinb for the bullying games she did with Sowon unnie but this time, I can't take it anymore.

"Yerin-ah, you're late." Sana said as I walked closer to them. She, Dahyun and Sinb are sitting on a bench in the campus.

I glared at Sinb but she just looked at me emotionless. I can't believe that I became friends to this stupid and heartless girl. I pulled the friendship bracelet that Sinb gave to me when I became part of her group. Sana and Dahyun were shocked as they saw the beads of the broken bracelet now on the floor. Sinb just looked at me with her poker face.

"Yah, Yerin unnie. Why did you.." Dahyun said but Sinb didn't let her finish.

"Let us talk. Leave Yerin unnie and I alone, Sana unnie and Dahyun." Sinb said not looking straight into my eyes. Sana and Dahyun looked at Sinb and I confused before walking away. I just glared at Sinb. "I know you hate me now, Yerin unnie. I can't blame you because...I don't really deserve a good friend like you."

"How could you do that, Sinb? I never said anything to you when you started your bullying games with Sowon unnie. I was happy cause Sowon unnie met Eunha-ssi during those times and made her happy but...I can't believe that Eunha-ssi is also your puppet to fool Sowon unnie. Are you happy now for ruining our lives? Did you have fun?!" I shouted at her and tears started to roll down my eyes. I wiped my tears cause the girl in front of me doesn't worth my tears. I thought she will finally change but...she's too much. I don't want to be her friend anymore. "Are you going to play your stupid bullying games to me now? Go on and have fun. I hope you will finally get your own karma soon, queenbee."

"I already did. My own karma is losing the people I really cared for. I lost Umji and now...I lost you, Yerin unnie." Sinb said with tears in her eyes. She cared about Umji and me? I laughed bitterly at her.

"Really? Stop fooling me with all of your lies, Sinb. I don't want to believe in you anymore."

I turned my back on Sinb then walked away from her. My tears keep on falling while I walked into the hallway. My mind is in a mess right now. I bumped into someone and was surprised when I saw Yuju. She's the reason why Eunha-ssi agreed with the deal she had with Sinb.

"Yerin unnie? Are you okay? Why are you crying?" Yuju asked. She sounded really worried making me smile bitterly.

"Yuju, tell me the truth. Do you know about it? Do you know about the deal Eunha-ssi had with Sinb in exchange of your scholarship? Do you? Tell me!" I shouted at her because I feel so frustrated. I pity Sowon unnie and Umji, I hate Sinb and Eunha-ssi but please, don't let me hate you too, Yuju.

Yuju looked away from me and I was shocked. She knew about this too? "Why are you not answering? Tell me the truth, Yuju-ya. Are you also part of the bullying games? Tell me!"

"No! I was a victim too of Sinb's childishness. She canceled my scholarship because I didn't let her passed the special exam I gave to her before. I was also a victim here and Eunha too so stop blaming us!" Yuju shouted at me.

I frowned." You and...Eunha-ssi too?"

Yuju took a long deep sigh. "Yes. Eunha agreed to be part of Sinb's bullying games just to save my scholarship. She doesn't really want to fool Sowon unnie but she doesn't have a choice. Sinb told her to make Sowon unnie fall in love with her because Sinb thought Sowon unnie really wants to marry her. Eunha did that for me because she loves me. Because Jung Eunha is my own girlfriend!"

I slapped Yuju's face. How could they do this to Sowon unnie? Not just to Sowon unnie but also to Umji and I!

"You are liars. Sinb, Eunha-ssi and also you, Yuju. Why you didn't tell me about it? Even if you are both victims too, you should have told me about this. You should have told me that Sowon unnie's girlfriend is your true girlfriend!" I shouted back at her. My heart is breaking into pieces right now.

"You don't understand, Yerin unnie. Do you think I enjoyed this game? You don't know how painful it is seeing Eunha and Sowon unnie together. Just the thought of them being together is killing me everyday but I have no other choice but to shut up and endure all the pains because... I can't do anything to stop the queenbee. You don't understand and you will never understand because you are not in my own place, Yerin unnie." Yuju said before walking away from me.

I am so hurt not only because I lost Sinb but because...I also lost Yuju, the girl that I cared the most. I can't believe that she's already taken. What hurts the most for me is not her participation in Sinb's bullying games to Sowon unnie but...the truth that Jung Eunha is her own girlfriend.

End of Yerin's POV

------------------------

Yuju's POV

The slap of Yerin unnie to me is nothing compared to the pain inside my heart now. I know I'm not really innocent about Sinb and Eunha's deal but I'm also a victim here. This is all Sinb's fault. I was hurt because Yerin unnie maybe hate me now but...this is better. At least, Eunha is only mine now and she will stop dating Sowon unnie again.

I opened the door leading to the rooftop deck. I saw Eunha sitting down in one corner looking so sad. I run to her and kneeled down, I hugged her tight. I know this is also my fault because I didn't follow Sinb regarding her special exam. Eunha took all the blame for me that's why I love her and I will never leave her side.

"Everything is over now, Eunha. Just forget about them and just be happy with me. I will never leave you. I love you."

I looked straight in Eunha's eyes and smiled. I don't want to see pain in her eyes. I closed my eyes and slowly leaned my face closer to hers, I captured her lips for the first time. I want to make her happy cause she deserves it. Eunha kissed me back and circled her hands on my neck deepening the kiss. I felt happy and just enjoyed her sweet kisses. We pulled away and just stared on each others eyes lovingly.

"T-That's my first kiss." I blushed when I said that. Eunha smiled then pecked my lips surprising me.

"Now, that's your second kiss. And this will be your next consecutive kisses." Eunha started to pecked my lips non-stop until I pushed her away. She laughed and just lay down on the floor.

"Yah, stand up. You might catch a cold again."

"That won't happen if you will lay down beside me and warm me up, my baby."

I smiled at her. Instead of laying down next to her, I leaned down on top of her making her surprised.

"Yah. Yuju? What are you doing? We are still i-inside the s-school. Can't y-you wait until...we get h-home?" Eunha asked nervously making me laughed. She looks so cute in her nervous look.

The door opened making Eunha and I froze on our spot. I am scared to look at my side. I hope it was not a school staff who caught us today.

"S-Sowon unnie?"

I heard Eunha's voice as she looked at the door. I looked at there too and saw Sowon unnie looking at Eunha and I. She looks shocked and hurt at the same time.

End of Yuju's POV

-------------------

Author's Note: Sowon caught Eunha and Yuju having their intimate? moment. What will happen next? Stay tuned for next updates. And I know some of you want to read this on AFF but when I wrote this there, my writing skills are messier than this so I've put it on draft status, what I upload here are the edited version. Don't worry, I'll undraft it as soon as I can. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback and follow me on Twitter and Aff too. 😁😁