"Oh, I'm interested in her, especially her markings. Have you seen them on her arms?"

(Y/N) was wearing a t-shirt today. Her forearms were exposed, and therefore, the marks on them too.

Now Kento was confused. "What about them? Looks like some kind of tattoo to me."

"Then look closer this time."

Satoru called for Yuna and ordered two beers. As she was out of earshot, Gojo continued to Nanami.

"Have you taken a better look?"

He had and now was completely intrigued. "They look like burning marks."

"Exactly, and they are all over her body."

In a stern voice, Kento asked. "I hope you haven't looked through her clothes to find this out. That's perverted, you know?"

"Who do you think I am? I would never do that." He deliberately left out how exactly he knew about her marks, and Nanami really didn't want to know how he had found out.

"I still can't understand why you're so interested in her."

Gojo told his friend what had happened and how suspicious he was.

"That can't be all just coincidence."

"Just because she happens to jog next to your apartment and the school you think she's a sorceress? Maybe you have seen her before, and that's why she looks familiar to you. I think you just fancy her and don't want to admit it." Although his voice was serious, he was, in fact, teasing his friend.

"Oh, I have no problem admitting she's attractive, but that's not the point."

They had some more beers and talked some more, not only about Yuna, until Kento decided it was getting late. Satoru stayed a bit longer, and now that the bar was almost empty, Yuna came up to him to talk again.

"Your friend ditched you?"

"Yes, can you imagine? My close friend left me here all alone?"

She giggled at his nonsense, and he liked that sound. His ears became hot, but he discarded it to the alcohol he had.

"He looked a bit stern. Maybe he wasn't feeling well?"

"Oh no, he always looks like that."

"So the complete opposite of you then?"

"Exactly." He finished the rest of his beer.

"Do you want another one? We are about to close..."

"Oh no, I'm fine. I think I had too many already." After a pause, he added. "Are you walking home alone at this hour?"

"Yes, I'm not far from home, and I can take care of myself, so don't worry."

"If you are about to close, I could wait and walk you home."

A bit creep out, she said. "You really don't have to do that."

Satoru noted the change in her face and tried to calm her down. "You don't have to be afraid of me, I would never hurt someone defenseless."

"Well, if you insist, I think it's okay, but if you try something, then you probably will end up with a broken nose. I have taken self-defense classes."

Now, it was his turn to chuckle, mostly about her stern face. "Duly noted. I'll wait outside then."

(Y/N) was getting nervous as she and Sarah were cleaning up the bar. It looks like Satoru was, in fact, interested in her. She hoped he would fall for her, and as she had him wrapped around her finger, she would ask him what he remembered about her parent's death. She would try not to reveal her true identity if possible. Until now, it had worked, but when she would be alone with him, he could try something like the day before when he simulated an attack on her. She just needed to calm her nerves.

Once outside the bar, Satotu made his way to her. Sarah saw him approach and asked her coworker in a low voice. "He was at the bar today, wasn't he? Is he here because of you?" She nodded. "Are you going to be okay?"

Sarah would go home by car that was right next to the bar, but seeing that man come up to (Y/N), she was worried for the young woman.

"I'll be okay, don't worry. See you tomorrow." She waved her friend goodbye.

Satoru was now next to her. "If you prefer to go alone, I understand it."

Shily, she said. "No, it's okay, I think." Now, with more confidence, she added. "You don't look like a creep."

They started walking. Amused Satoru asked. "Is that so? Then what do I look like?" He didn't turn his head to her, but he could see how a light blush found its way to her cheeks.

She had to bite her tongue because she had almost said he was handsome, but instead, she teased him. "With that blindfold and your hair up like that, you almost look like a painting brush, just too goofy to be scary."

He laughed heartedly although slightly offendd. Then he considered her reaction before answering and decided to not take it seriously. "What did you say the last time to me? Looks can deceive."

"Are you implying you're dangerous, and I should be scared then?

"I'm only dangerous for my enemies."

He was clearly suspicious of her, giving hints like that. A shiver ran down her spine, thinking what would happen if he decided to attack her. Watchful as he was, he saw that. "Are you cold?"

Although the days were getting warmer, the nights were still very chilly. "Just a little." She wasn't lying.

She felt an arm around her shoulders as Gojo pulled her near to him. She looked up at him, surprised. "If you're uncomfortable, just say, and I will let you go."

Blushing harder this time, she said in a low voice. "No, it's okay." His arm and body did warm her up.

A mischievous smile formed on his lips. His ego just loves when women react to him that way, especially if they are as beautiful as Yuna is.

"So you said you have been traveling? To which countries have you been?"

She told him about some of her adventures and the different countries she had visited until they were near her house. She had decided to continue to act scared of him. Removing herself from his arm, she said. "I live just around the corner, so you don't have to walk me any further."

"Oh, okay."

"Thank you for your company, it was nice. And for the next time, it's my turn to ask you questions."

"Nex time, hum. Are you already planning a second date?"

"Oh, you wish. I expect more from a date than just walking me home, you know."

"I will have to keep that in mind then."

They looked at each other, smiling for a while.

(Y/N) was the first to react. "Well, see ya. Bye."

Satoro tilts his head and waves her goodbye. "Bye."