The bar was getting busier, and he continued to observe her. She would flirt with most men, compliment every woman and girl, and would be funny to boys. It looked like she had been doing this job for a while. Doubts began to fill his mind about if she would really be a curse user or not, but until he was sure what those marks were, he wouldn't give up. He still felt like he knew her, and she being so vaguely about herself was suspicious. With the bar getting busier, it was more difficult for him to talk with Yuna, so he decided to go home.

*****

The next day (Y/N) was once again jogging her usual route. This time, she didn't see the white-haired man but felt like she was being watched. And indeed she was. Satoru didn't bother to go after her this time but kept looking if she would pass by his home again, and there she was. He decided to confront her again at the bar later, but this time, he hoped for a second opinion.

Satoru searched for a name in his phone before making a call. "Hi Nanami, how's it going? Are you busy tonight?"

On the other side of the phone was a much less enthusiastic Kento on the line. "It depends. Is it work-related? You know I don't like to do overtime."

"Of course it's not. I was only wondering if you would like to grab a drink with me. There is a nice bar I know."

A bit suspicious, Kento ended up agreeing. With Gojo, he never knew if the man was being serious or not.

*****

Kento was some minutes earlier at the bar that Gojo had mentioned. He knew that his friend would probably run late, but he couldn't do that. He hated to be late for anything. So he entered the bar and sat by the counter. It already had some customers but nothing too crowded. Soon enough, the bartender came up to him. She seemed maybe a couple of years younger than him and was rather good-looking. With a soft smile on her lips, she turned her attention to him.

"Hi handsome, what can I get you?"

"I would like a coffee, please."

"With milk?"

"No, black, without sugar."

"One black coffee then, just the way I like it too."

As Kento finished his coffee, Satoru arrived sitting next to him.

"You're late." Said the stern sorcerer to his friend.

Satoru kept his joyful self. "Is this the way to greet your friend who invited you out?"

(Y/N) came up to them. "Hi Gojo-san, back again?"

"Of course, with such a lovely bartender, how couldn't I be back."

"Thank you. And you brought a friend this time?"

"Yes, this is Nanami, Nanami. This is Yuna."

"Nice to meet you, Nanami-san."

"Likewise Yuna-san."

"What can I get you today, Gojo-san?"

"Hum... I don't know yet, give me a moment to think."

"And what about you, Nanami-san? Do you want something else?"

"I will order late again, thank you."

Kento was curious about the real reason Gojo had invited him. Soon enough, the white-haired man spoke up.

"So, what do you think of her?"

"Yuna? She seems nice enough. Good looking, a bit flirty but maybe that's because of her job. Why do you ask? Are you interested in her?" Now he was really eager to hear his answer but kept a neutral face.