Chapter II - Arctic Flames & Its rowdy Members

Start from the beginning

"Speak of yourself, Asilax. Last time you broke down the train while beating up the bandits." Seraphina pointed out and he shot her a look.

"Still my list of troubles are way lower than you. If we had to count, you surely have a record in the history of being the biggest troublemaker wizard." Asilax said and Fred nodded.

"Can't agree less," Carson added.

"You guys are in serious need of bashing, aren't you?" Seraphina said as she glared at the three.

"Bold of you to think I'll lose to you," Asilax said and Seraphina rolled her eyes as she stood up.

"Bold of you to forget what I did last time." She said and before Asilax could have a chance her fist dug through his face breaking his nose, again.

He stumbled back falling on another guy who was enjoying his beer, it was Hudson, one of the old guys with a buff body and an axe as his weapon.

"What the heck! Can't I even have my booze in peace?" He thundered as he grabbed Asilax's shirt and before anybody could make any sense the entire guildhall broke out into a fight.

Each one fighting the other for no particular reason, the tables and chairs flew everywhere along with people who either were thrown or were jumping for attacks. Mrs. Turos sighed as she wiped the cup in her hand as she watched the everyday occurrence of the guild. She was working in the guild for over two decades now and had gotten used to the animalistic behaviour of the people here. She was a wizard too but it was too tiring to stop these adrenaline-driven young people who loved fighting, she usually left that to the two people who managed to do the job well. But currently one of them was on a quest and one was off to the magic council conference. That certainly made her a little concerned, she had heard that Seraphina had burned down the town of Hakov and the council wouldn't just turn a blind eye on that, not to mention the earlier damages that Seraphina and her gang had done. Arctic Flames's maximum revenue went in the compensation and fines in repairing the damages the wizards do that's why the place was severely underhanded, aside from her there was only one more person who worked there but the poor girl was only fifteen and her daughter, Thea. Thea always looked up to Seraphina as her role model which worried Mrs Turos slightly.

"Why you little spitfire!" Asilax shouted as he kicked Seraphina.

"You little crybaby!" She cried back as she bashed his face on the bar table.

The vulgar and nonsensical rebukes were thrown across the guildhall until the doors of the guild Hall opened and Mrs Turos sighed as she noticed the presence of one of the High Tiers who could stop this mess. As she walked, her black mane with green highlights flowed at her back as her brown travel cloak billowed with her movements. She went straight to Seraphina and Asilax who were the root of all the chaos ensuing around them. She grabbed Seraphina's and Asilax's ears drawing them apart as if they were some toddlers.

"What the-" Asilax cried out.

"The hell! Merlene let go!" Seraphina shouted.

Merlene simply squeezed tighter making them both cry loudly and the guildmates who were busy fighting suddenly felt the presence of the High Tier wizard Merlene Vesta in between them, they quickly fell quiet watching as she had Seraphina and Asilax at her feet. Merlene Vesta was a young woman of eighteen and was capable of going for her King Tier spells, she had mastered her High Tier spells when she was fourteen yet, it was taking long for her to get the King Tier spells.

"You two, I and Master are not in the Hall for some time and you go and trash it!" She scolded them.

"We're sorry." They said in unison and then glared at each other.