Chapter 2 My Birthday

When we got to my house at the end of the day, my friends brought all of their computers and my presents! I was very hyped up! I asked my mom if we could stay up all night and play on the computers and she said yes. I was also excited because I asked my friends for computer games that they have so we can play together. All I wondered was what cool games did they get me?

We got to my house. My house was huge and had a huge attic. It was about twice if not three times as big as my room. That's where we would stay for the night. We hurried inside, placed our bags in the living room, and hurried into the attic. My friends placed their computers in the attic along with the extra equipment (charger, mouse). Since I had an I-pad my dad let me watch Markiplier, Nostalgia Critic, Pewdiepie, and even Jacksepticeye. We watched those channels on YouTube for a while. Then it was time to eat.

My mom bought us Johnny's Pizza and a cookie cake. Those were my favorite foods, main course and desert. We ordered half cheese half sausage pizza and heavily frosted cookie cake with my name on it. It was perfect. Soon it was time for presents. My friends told me, for variety, that I can only open a present every hour so we could have time to play on our computers with the games. I first opened mom and dads present. It was a half beaten-down laptop with a clear screen and a small bit of red... Stuff on the back. It was only in a few spots, they were barely noticeable and were all about the size of a tick.

I then opened my friend Thomas's gift. Inside of the multicolored wrapping paper was a copy of World of Warcraft and I thanked him very much. We then hurried back upstairs to play it.