CHAPTER 1

'Hehe... kookie catch me... or else i will drink your nana milk'

'No minie wait.... don't drink my nana milk'

They were laughing, playing and being happy in eachothers presences. Jimin have his house just beside Jungkook. They both got along so well. When they first met eachother they were just stuck with eachother. They play with eachother, they eat with eachother.

Jungkook's family father and mother both were working and wanted to become rich and successful. So they would work day and night. So jungkook used to stay alone with his nanny.

Then Jimin just shifted next to his house. And first jungkook was little cold towards jimin but jiminie pursuited him and they became close. Jimin loved his bunny.

Jimin's family was not that rich. He used to stay with only his mother. His parents had divorce cause his father cheated on his mother.

Jungkook's family did not like jimin and his mother that much. They looked down upon his mother cause of divorce. They always used to tell jungkook to stay away from jimin and become friends with kids who's parents are rich and have good status in society. But....

Jungkook still used to sneak out and play with his jimin. Then jungkook parent's one day got big deal and there company was rising on top. So they shifted there house in more high status area in seoul. And send Jungkook USA for studies and also they wanted jungkook away from jimin.

Jungkook went to go and tell jimin about his departure. "Kookie don't go pls..." jimin was crying his eyes out. Jungkook wanted to stay with his jimin but...
He don't want to disobey his parents. "Sorry minie... i have to go but i will miss you and i will call you everyday don't worry." Jimin gave jungkook tight hug before saying good bye.

Jungkook when to USA for his studies and got so into his studies and made new friends with rich and people from high status like his parents wanted.

Jimin used to always wait for his kookie's call. He made new friend Suga. He was first cold with him but jimin's kind nature made suga's heart soft. They became best friend. Jimin and Suga share everything with eachother.

Suga came from rich family. He was always valued his friends and family than money. His family was always supportive of him and used to tell him he can do whatever he likes to do and they will always be by his side.

Suga told jimin one day that he like certain someone from there college. "Minie... i like someone." Suga face got red while tell jimin about his crush.
"OMG sugie... tell me tell me who is your crush... who got u all whipped?"
"Taehyung. But i can't tell him minie he is pretty. He will not say yes."
"SHUT UP sugie... you are so wrong you are most sweetest person i know. I am sure as hell he will say yes to you. So go and just ask him sugie."

"Taehyung. Hi. Can i talk to you for a min?" Taehyung was talking with his friend when he turned around and saw suga infront of him talking. He got shocked cause he used to look at suga all the time and never though that suga will ever talk to him. He got little blush on his cheek and said yes.

Suga just stood infront of him scratching his head and blurted out "umm... I.. I uhm.. I like you taehyung.. will... will you be my boyfriend?"
Taehyung eyes got wide and blush got deeper. And then he showed his boxy smile and said yes and hugged him.

Jungkook was in party and with his friend drinkin and having fun. But he was missing his jimin. He wanted to talk to him but thought about his father's words. 'Make friends who can help you build you career and can be good for your reputation.'
He was getting call from jimin. He looked at his phone and just waited till it got off. And put his phone away and keep in his pocket. He was going to finish his studies and going back to seoul. And take hand over of his father's company. He told himself that he will make his family proud and will just focus on his career than want his heart wants.

Jimin was with suga and taetae in his house. Jiminie and taetae also became good friends with eachother. They were having movie marathon. And was watching there fav movie titanic. He was missing his kookie. So he called him in middle of movie but again jungkook did not received his call.. but jimin just smiled and thought 'jungkook must be busy. It's okay jiminie he will call me once he get free'. Jimin turned and saw his two friends Cuddling and was happy for them. They found love in eachother.

Jimin and Tae always wanted to became model and they were going to pursue there career in that field after finishing College. Suga insisted jimin to joined his company cause he wanted jimin to be by his side. Jimin did not want to joined cause he felt like taking advantage of suga but suga scolded him for thinking like that. And jimin could not say no to suga and hence said yes. TAE was already scouted by JJK CORP. for modelling and was going to debut in there cover magazine. Suga was going to take over his family business. His family's modelling company. Suga wanted to tae in his company but taehyung wants to joined JJK Corp. So he was okay with whatever his baby wanted.

Tae's family was also rich. And he always wanted to be on top. He was happy he was with love of his life. But he don't want to tell his family and world right now about them. Cause he wanted to focus on his career. And have limelight just on him rather than his relationship. He always wanted to joined JJK Corp. Cause the company was on TOP. He knows that his BF wanted him to joined his company but he wanted to go for whats best so he choosed JJK Company. He loved suga but not more than his status and money. His family was not fond of his relationship with suga. Cause his family was free and never cared what society thinks they always did what they felt is right rather than be stereotype.

ALL COMPLETED THERE GRADUATION...
Now they were doing what they always wanted to do..... Jungkook handling his company. Jimin pursuing his modelling career and got signed under suga's company. Suga joined his family company and was handling and making it more huge. Taehyung signed under Jungkook's company and already debuted and becoming hit.

_______________________________________

Lets see how there life goes from here on.... will Jungkook keep his friendship with jimin?? Will jimin keep loving and waiting for jungkook?? Will Suga be always okay being a secret in tae's life?? Will tae tell everyone about his relationship or always keep a secret??

STAY TUNED AND FINED OUT🙂

Sorry for rushing the chapter and making mistakes. Please bare with me. So Did u like the chapter😟