Chapter 2

8:55 am

Seokmin's pov

"Seokmin, wait," Hansol said.

I turned to him. "What do you need, Hansol?" I asked him and waited for his answer.

"Nothing, but I'm worried about you, Seokmin. You're my only best friend and I know something's wrong. Is that the android, isn't it?"

I looked at him. He was right. "Yes, it's that android. Seungcheol knows I hate androids but I'm going to the house where will be an android. I hate my work. Androids are everywhere around us! Do you understand me, Hansol!?"

He came over and smiled at me. "I understand, my only true friend and I know how you feel," He said and hugged me again.

***

9:25 am

"This is the house, Seokmin. That android lives here with his human," Hansol said to me.

"What's that android even doing? I mean what kind of work he does?"

Hansol smiled, but I didn't know why. "Let's go, Seokmin."

Hansol rang the bell. The door opened. "Hi, I'm android RK 600. My owner calls me Soonyoung. How can I help you?"

"We are from the police. We wanted to see if everything is okay," Hansol said and smiled at that android.

"All right, come inside," the android said with a smooth smile.

The house was so huge. He must have been rich. "It's very nice here," I said and looked at the man coming.

"Thank you for the message, my little Soonyoung," the man said and smiled at him. He turned to us. "Nice to meet you, men. How can I help you?" he said with a light smile. "Do you want to make coffee?"

"It's okay, we don't want to be a nuisance," Hansol replied with a smile.

"It's okay, gentlemen. You're my guests today. Soonyoung, make them coffee."

Hansol looked at me with an evil smile. "You see? You're a big child."

"I hate you, Hansol."

We followed the man to the living room. The android brought coffee and laid it on the table. He wanted to leave the room.

"Soonyoung, wait. Come sit with us," the man shouted at him with a smile. The android sat down next to him. The man caressed his hair. 

I didn't understand him. Why did he treat him like a human being? He was just a machine. He wasn't even human, just a machine... The whole world loved androids, but I hate them because when I was a child one android killed my parents... It's my past. That's why I hate androids. They aren't humans, but only machines. I had trusted him. He told me "I'll never hurt you", but he hurt me. He wanted to kill me... I'll never trust androids ever again...