New Mexico, 2011

Your P.O.V:

ER! ER! ER!!! My alarm went off and my hand lazily hit the off button. I got up and pulled on my jacket from last night. Jane had us going out every night out into the desert and when we came back, I would jump in the bed, taking only my jacket off. I could hear my cousin's footsteps outside my room.

"Hey Y/n, how's it goin'?" Darcy asked.  She was holding her coffee mug and standing in the doorway. 

"I'm still tired from last night." I yawned. Darcy chuckled and handed me my mug.

"Thanks." I slurped my decaf. (I drink Decaf but you can change it to whatever you like) I got up and slipped on my black converse.  It was 12:30 in the afternoon once I finished breakfast. Erik went to go get batteries for our flashlights and tech. 

"Hey Y/n," Jane said. "Would you mind heading for the desert later tonight alone?" She asked.

"What for?" I asked, taking another sip from my drink. 

"I need someone to go out there to collect some data that only you can get." She explained. I nodded.

"As long as I get to take my emergency suitcase." I told her. She nodded and I went to get ready.

*Time skip brought to you by Thor's eyebrows*

I was standing in the middle of the desert with my data collector, feeling the heat go away and the cold coming.

"You get anything yet Y/n?" Jane asked through the walkie talkie. 

"No." I replied. 

"Don't worry cuz, you'll get something soon." Darcy said.  I walked around the area until I saw the rainbow clouds in the sky. 

I thought it was very pretty, until it headed towards me. I tried to run away but I couldn't get far before getting sucked in. The urge to puke was  inventible as I tried to escape the rainbow. Eventually, all the weirdness stopped. I landed hard on my back.

"Aw man!" I cried. "I've stained my favorite jacket." I took it off and got up. I was standing in a golden room. There were three guys. An old man, a man with golden armor, and a man in green. They all looked at me.

"Um, hi." I said. "I'm Y/n L/n." I held out my hand. The men looked at me weird. 

"So..... may I ask where I am?" I nervously fiddled around with my fingers.

"You are in Agsard." The man in green replied.

"And you are?" I motioned to the three guys.

"I am Prince Loki." The man in green said.

"This is Heimdall," Loki motioned to the man in golden armor. "And this is myfather, King Odin." The old man glared at me. 

"Heimdall! Get this midgardian out of my sight!" Odin spat. I felt insulted. And scared.

"But, your majesty, if I open the Bifrost, another midgardian might come through." Heimdall said. Odin took a moment to think what would happen to me.

"Very well, she shall stay until we can figure out a way to send her back home." Odin replied. I let out a sigh.

"Loki, take our guest to the healing room." And with that, Odin left and Loki took me to the healing room.