Lost Shoto

Shoto rolled off the hill and in the water-soaked and the little four-year-old sound asleep as the river drift him down as some little crocodile getting ready to eat him poor little Todoroki sound asleep. He heard a boom and woke up with an older blonde male and a few others around him poking him with a stick. He yawned and got up looking at the people around him he saw a person with pink skin and a boy with sharp teeth.

''Hello?'' Todoroki said rubbing his eyes.

''Hello, who are you?'' said Mina concerned.

''I am Shoto Todoroki!'' he said standing up with a big smile.

''THE PRINCE SHOTO TODOROKI!?'' said everyone except the blonde male.

''Who are you guys?'' he asked tilting his head.

They all get in line and do the introductions while Bakugo sits down under a tree and watch.

''I am Mina Ashido nice to meet ya!'' She said doing the peace sign.

''I am Denki Kamari.'' putting two fingers up in the sky trying to summon lightning.

'' I am Ejiro Kirishima!!'' he said while hardening his body.

''The names Hanta Sero people tape dispenser,'' he said while swinging on the tree with his tape but ended up falling on his butt.

'' Hey, whose that pretty boy over there.'' he pointing at the blonde male tilting his head.

''Why do you have a crush on him?'' Mina said with a smirk.

''He is cute do you think he wants to be my boyfriend?''Shoto giggled and blushing.

''His name is Katsuki Bakugo and his power is explosion he is a half-demon by the way'' Kirishima whisper kneeling down to get on Shoto's level.

''Oh and I almost forgot how old are you guys?'' said Shoto tilting his head.

''Me, Kirishima, Sero, and Bakugo is 7 years old,'' said Mina.

''I am 6 years old!!!'' said Denki smiling.

''And I and Kirishima have boyfriends,'' said Denki with a proud look on his face.

''Who are they?'' Shoto said tilting his head.

''I don't really call Deku a boyfriend really...'' Kirishima said playing with his finger and his face turning bright red.

''OoooooOooOooo you blushing'' said Mina and Denki smirking and Kirishima.

While they were talking Shoto wasn't paying attention to them he was too busy picking flowers to match Bakugo Katsuki he started gathering followers but mostly daisy and then she walked up to Bakugo.

''Hello, Bakugo,'' he said trying not to sneeze.

Bakugou looked up at the bi-colored boy ''tch. what the fuck do you want.'' he said angrily.

''I just want to give you these.'' looking down on the floor stretching his hand to give Bakugo. Bakugo threw them on the ground ''I DONT NEED YOU STUPID FLOWERS!!!!'' Bakugo said screaming. The others looked in the direction where they heard Bakugo screaming and turned to see Shoto the small bi-coloured hair boy looking at the ground and started running away from Bakugo.

''SHOTO WAIT!!'' Mina and Denki screaming. 

''Bakbro that was not manly at all he just wanted to give you flowers to match your hair.'' 

''Tch.''

Todoroki still running from Bakugo and ice following where ever he goes and hiding under  a tree crying his heart out( at this part im crying and IDK why lmao)   

They all searched for Shoto that evening ''Split up extras and find half n half.'' and then they split up Bakugo went by himself and he heard a person sleeping and found an ice trail leading to where Todoroki was sleeping sound asleep and it was pretty late too ''Wake up.'' Bakugou said roughly. The bi-coloured boy woke up and saw Bakugo ''What do you want!'' he said angrily.

''I don't have time for bs so just come on its getting late.''

''NO, YOU BROKE MY HEART!''

''I don't have time for this bullcrap just come on and let's go! 

''No, you have to say sorry first!   

''Ugh.'' Bakugo kissed Todoroki on the cheek.

      ''Now will you come?'' Bakugo said nicely.

Todoroki tint red ''Mhm!''

So Todoroki holds Bakugo hand and walked with him looking at his face the whole way back to camp.''Can you stop looking at me.'' Bakugo said harshly. ''No sorry, it's your fault that you look so handsome,''  Todoroki said giggling, Bakugo blush sightly and turned away ''Did I say something wrong?'' Todoroki said tilting his head. ''Tch you look beautiful,'' said Bakugo trying not to look at Todoroki's innocent eyes. Todoroki giggled and kissed Bakugo on the cheek making Bakugo face red as a tomato.

''Look there back!'' Denki pointing at Bakugo and Todoroki.

''EEEEEKKKK!!!!!'' Mina squealed looking at Todoroki and Bakugo holding hands.

''Jesus woman shut the hell up!'' said Bakugo.

-skipping till they get into their cabin-

''It looks like little todo is sleepy.'' said, Mina

''Lets   put him to rest'' said Kirishima 

Bakugo laid down in his bed and todoroki followed and kissed Bakugo forehead ''Goodnight dandelion.'' and fall asleep bakugo said ''Goodnight halfie'' with a smile

'' and fall asleep bakugo said ''Goodnight halfie'' with a smile

word count:819