Chapter 1: Big Brother Edgar And Raven!

Start from the beginning

"N- Nico!, ah I'm sorry Raven!" I apologized to the black haired butler with mysterious and beautiful dark green eyes which held emotions like love and passion.

"No it's alright miss Chelsea." Raven reassured me with his smile making me smile at him while still have a flushed face as he is still holding me in his arms.

_Before The Night Of The Ball_

Raven's POV:

The dance instructor instructs miss Chelsea the steps as she practiced with me I saw her blush when she's so close to me I almost feel her breathing and her heart beat making us both nervous causing miss Chelsea to step on my foot and she apologizes.

"I- I'm sorry Raven!"

"It's alright miss Chelsea." As the dance instructor gave us a break.

Then the dance instructor came back so I start to lead miss Chelsea suddenly she tripped her own feet and she fell on top of me blushing as there's a pink shade on my cheeks as well.

"I'm so sorry Raven!" She apologizes to me while still blushing after what just happened.

"It's alright miss Chelsea, no problem at all." I replied as I helped her to stand up and finish the dancing lessons but I asked her about something.

"Miss Chelsea?, I have something to tell you." I told her nervously.

"Yes what is it Raven? She asked me looking at my eyes.

"Would you be my dance partner at the ball tonight and dance with me?" I asked her with pink tint on my cheeks.

She nodded and replied.

"Yes Raven, I would love to be your dance partner!"

"Thank you miss Chelsea." I bowed at her placing my hand on my chest.

_After the dance lessons_

Miss Chelsea chooses her dress with the help of the maids putting the corset and her favorite purple dress designed with red roses on her then doing her make up as she come out the dressing room I blushed when I saw her appearance. She's beautiful! I said in my mind.

"Oh hello Raven!, how do I look?" She asked me showing her dress to me by twirling around as I nodded.

"You look stunning tonight miss Chelsea." I replied to her causing her to smile and blush.

"t- thank you Raven!" She thanked me.

"Shall we go down to the ballroom miss Chelsea?, your brother lord Edgar and miss Lydia are waiting for you." I told her as I pull my hand out to her waiting for to take it as she nodded placing her small delicate hand on top of mine taking it as we descended from the stairs as she greeted Lord Edgar her brother and miss Lydia then miss Chelsea and I started to dance in perfect harmony.

Chelsea's POV:

"Thank you for helping me with the dance lessons earlier Raven!" I told him as we dance together.

"You're most welcome miss Chelsea." He replied as we saw my brother Edgar dancing with Lydia both Raven and I smiled at them then after the first song had ended both Raven and I bowed and curtsied to each other as he will serve drinks to the guests then my brother came to me and asked.

"May I have a dance with my sister?"

I nodded as I place my hand on my brother's hand.

"Yes you may Edgar Nii- San." As my brother and I danced then after Raven served the guests drinks he came to me and my brother Edgar.