Chapter 25 - The Power Couple Wedding

Start from the beginning

"I've seen Serena's win, so, I wanted to congratulate her. But the reason I wanted Serena to bring you here is... hmm... I want to invite you two, to my wedding." May said and Serena, as a reaction to May's invitation, made the cutest face expression ever. Hearing the word 'wedding' made her so excited that she would jump at spot and scream if she's not too tired after the Master Class.

"Sure, we'd be happy to accept your invitation May. Don't you agree Sere?" I said making Serena go almost crazy. "Yes, yes, sure we'd love to accept it." She said nodding with lot of excitement in her voice.

"Awesome, I'm looking forward to see you there." May responded and then we chatted for a while. When our conversation interrupted another call, May repeated the date of the wedding so we wouldn't forget and we said goodbye. Serena got few other calls, mainly from her family.

Next week, I was already waiting, ready to leave our hotel room in Hoenn and feeling like I've won my next title, because I was able to put the Tie on Pikachu without receiving a Thunderbolt.

After a while, Serena appeared in from of me in a red and black fancy dress with my blue ribbon as a simple accessory, ready for May's wedding.

I'm dating Serena for five months and I think she's still more and more beautiful every day.

I remained staring at her with opened mouth. "How could someone be so beautiful...?" I half-whispered.

"Pikaaa!" My buddy surely agreed.

"Awww, thank you!" Serena blushed, kissed me and petted Pikachu. "Let's go then." She announced, I quickly opened the door for her, and we went to May's and Drew's wedding.

When we arrived, Max showed us our seats and the wedding soon begun.

Drew was already nervously waiting, when the music begun, announcing the arrival of the bride.

Everyone turned around and was watching May in her wedding dress, slowly walking towards Drew, accompanied by her father. Well, almost everyone was watching May... my sight stopped at Serena and from now on, I was sometimes watching the wedding and sometimes the reactions of my girlfriend. Her eyes were flickering, and she was visibly excited. The idea that me and Serena will hopefully, one day, be in a place of Drew and May, with combination of Serena's reactions to the ongoing wedding, made me kinda nervous.

"I declare you Mr. and Mrs. Hayden... You may now kiss the bride." I heard and watched Drew's and May's first kiss as a married couple.

Like everybody, me and Serena congratulated the newly married couple and when we were lining up for a photo, I noticed someone I know really well.

"Hey Ash!"

"Hey Brock! Long time no see! How're ya doin'?" I said while greeting with my good old friend.

"Hey, you can greet later, I want to get the photo!" May frowned, so we got back to our positions for the photo.

After all the pictures were done, I tried introducing Serena to Brock.

"Brock, this is..." I said but Brock interrupted me.

"Serena Yvonne, the Kalos Queen and your girlfriend, I know, I'm watching all the news around you Ash. Nice to meet you Serena, I'm Brock." Brock said.

"Likewise, Ash mentioned you, you're a Pokemon doctor, right?" Serena said as they shook hands.

Few minutes later, we met Goh with Chloe.

"Whoa, May! Why didn't you tell me that Brock, Goh and Chloe will be here?" I asked Drew's wife.

"Sorry, heh, I invited Misty too, but she has some event in her gym, so she could not come. And Dawn is sadly busy with her responsibilities too." May responded. "That reminds me, you received a letter from Misty when we were camping, didn't you?" Mrs. Hayden remembered, and I nodded. "What was in that letter? Did you open it?" She asked.