Chapter 3

Abbys pov
So i was walking with harry and the ginger kid who i think was called Ronald Weasley. I got into the common room and i went and used this spell that Draco taught me so that we can "facetime"
"Hey." I start the conversation
"Hey Abbs how you liking Griffindor?"
"Good!"
"You know that dads going to be upset when he finds out..."
"Ya i know."
"Well im going to head off to bed, love you sis."
"Goodnight Draco love you bro." And we hung up....
I layed in my bed when of course i got a nightmare. It was about me and you know who... He was mad at me for not "supporting" him or something like that and he killed Draco. I quickly woke up with tears in my eyes. It was morning and i was going to get my schedule today. I went over and found Draco and we went to get our schedule. Luckily we got all the same classes.
Per1. Defence against the dark arts
Per2. Fortune telling
Per3. Beginning wands
Per4. Potions
Per5. Study hall
Lunch
Per6. Magical creatures
Each class was 40 minutes long so it was a pretty short day. After we got our schedules we went back into the common room to get ready. Today i braided my hair into two braids, put on mascara, and red lipstick. I went and talked to Harry when a guy came up to me it was Ron.
"Oh hi Ron!"
"Hey Abby umm can i talk to you for a second?"
"Ya sure." I say and we walk into the corner of the room.
"So ive heard a lot of things about you.. Your the Malfoy difference everyone calls it. Well i like it and i like you.. I would like to get to know you better so once i do i can ask you out." He says and kisses me on the cheek. I could feel my face turn red almost instantly. I think i like him...
It was time for our first class and i was walking with Draco when i see Ron and Harry.
"Oh look it the Weasley! I could almost tell away right when you walked in with your snottish hair and your ugly robe that goes to your fe-"
"Malfoy knock it off!" I snap, he turns to me with anger and saddness in his eyes and storms out. I rarely get mad at him so i look at Ron and Harry with tears in my eyes and run to the bathroom. I didnt know if they would come after me.
Harrys pov
After Abby ran off me and Ron tried to get her until professor Qurill came running through the halls yelling "the giant is out the giant is out! Its heading to the girls bathroom!"
"Oh no Abby!" I yell and me and Ron run to the bathroom to see the giant walking in and Abbys percing scream. We both run in and see the giant hits the bathroom stalls and Abby run under the sink. I look at Ron and he quickly jumps on the giant and pushes his wand up the giants nose and bangs his head and the giant passes out. I see Abby under the sink crying and professor Dumbledore, Draco, Snape, and professor Magongal run inside and right away Draco runs to her and cuddles her to comfort her. I looked at Ron who was glaring at Draco then went to go talk to the professors.

Authors note: like my pov change? 😉😉
-Abby xoxo