"Have I said something?" Professor Trewlaney said innocently.

A few weeks passed by after that. Their final examinations came up, and Nicole had managed to nail Charms, Transfiguration, DADA, and got an okay grade at the rest of the subjects. She was just thankful that she didn't fail anything unlike the year before.

Aurora aced everything with flying colors, except for Divination and DADA.

It was a Saturday morning, and the tension between the golden quartet was high. They had known that this day was coming for weeks, but they were still terrified as if they only knew it now. Buckbeak was going to be killed.

"I can't believe they're going to kill Buckbeak. It's just too horrible." Hermoine started, breaking the silence.

"It just got worse." Ron mumbled. They all looked to where Ron was pointing, and there stood Draco, Aurora, and his goons. They were standing behind a rock, and Aurora seemed to look furious.

"I don't care, Aurora!" Draco said, shoving the girl away. Nicole gasped, wanting to do nothing except throw him over the Astronomy tower. "Now I'll tell you. Father said... I can keep the hippogriff's head.
I think I'll donate it to the Gryffindors' room. This is going to be rich."

They must have noticed that the Gryffindors were standing, since the boys smirked and looked up at them. "Look who's here. Come to see the show?"

Hermoine stormed down the steps and took her wand.

"You! You foul, loathsome, evil little cockroach!" she yelled, pointing her wand at his throat.

Aurora, who disliked Hermoine the most out of Nicole's friends looked at the girl proudly.

"Go, Hermoine." Aurora encouraged her. Mafloy shot her a glare; looking at the girl in disbelief. "You're really going to let her do this to me, Aurora?"

"You just shoved me into a rock." Aurora deadpanned. "Hermoine, punch him."

"Hermione, no!" Ron whispered. "He's not worth it."

She kept his wand on his throat, and Draco kept on whimpering like a baby.

After a few seconds of thinking, Hermoine pulled her wand away from him. The blonde started to laugh, which must have set Hermoine off because she turned around and gave him a really strong punch.

"YES, HERMOINE! YES!"

"Malfoy, are you okay?" Crabble asked. The minute Draco was up he started to run towards the castle while he held his now bleeding nose in absolute pain.

"That felt good." she smiled.

"Not good, brilliant!" Ron exclaimed, looking at the girl in awe.

"Are you coming down to Hagrid with us, Aurora?" Harry asked. He thought that it was only right to invite her— she's been working on his case a lot harder than they have been.

"I was on my way, actually." Aurora stated, walking down to the hut with the Gryffindors behind her. The incident with Draco cost them some time, which made them hurry a bit.

When they got to Hagrid's, they went inside the hut where the giant poured them some tea and offered some food. Aurora and Nicole both drank some tea, while the rest declined. They were too upset to eat.

"Look at him." Hagrid said from the window. "Loves the smell of the trees when the wind blows through them."

"Why don't we just set him free?" Harry suggested.

"They'd know it was me, and then Dumbledore... would get into trouble. He's coming down, you know? Dumbledore.
Says he wants to be with me when they..." Hagrid paused. "When it happens. Great man, Dumbledore." he turned from the window. "A great man!"