one💫

. •. ° ✯° . •.°✧°.• .°✯ ° .• .

The girl sighed as she entered her small apartment. She threw her school bag on the floor, before plopping down onto the sofa. She sighed. It was late at night. She had just finished her work at a cafe near her school campus, and had just arrived home. She stared blankly at the space in front of her. She didn't have enough money for a TV or a coffee table. Or, she just wanted to save the money.

She sighed before she picked up her bag and dragged her tired body towards her room. It was pretty small, only able to squeeze a bed and a considerably average-sized table for studying, and of course, a small clothes rack.

She placed her bag on the chair, before lying down on her bed, sighing as she stared at the ceiling. She took out her phone from the pocket of her jacket to check the time. It was nearing winter now, so it was cold. The school term was ending soon, and exams had finished. Maybe she could skip school now. Anyways, it was already 10. She should wash up and get to bed. She stood up, threw her phone on the bed, and headed towards the bathroom.

The next day when she woke up, she realised she had overslept by a lot. Well, guess that's what happens when you sleep too late, end up burnout, and have no form of social life whatsoever. Well, at least she could revise her lectures, make some notes, and have the day to rest. It's not like anyone would notice that she wasn't present anyways. Yawning, she dragged herself out of bed to make some coffee. Drinking coffee had become a daily occurrence ever since she entered university. And to add Seoul University.

Sipping her coffee while looking through some of her lecture materials, she picked up a pencil and started making annotations on the side. Just then, her phone buzzed. Oh, who could it be?

She reached for her phone and sighed. Of course. No one had messaged her about why she wasn't in school that day. Of course. This is what happens when you had no friends and were outcasted due to being an orphan. It was just some notification from a game. Shutting her phone, she returned to her lecture notes.

After studying for a few hours, she had to get to work. So, after bathing, she grabbed her handbag, which contained her wallet, phone, and most importantly headphones, and left.

The cafe was close by, so walking was an option. She could also feed the few stray cats in the nearby alley along the way. Those poor little creatures. If she had a bigger house and money, she'd bring all 4 of them home.

Upon reaching the cafe, the cat cafe, she was greeted by her co-worker, who seemed to be her only friend. Or just, acquaintance.

"Oh hey Y/n." Minyoung smiled at her younger co-worker.

"Hey Minyoung." Y/n smiled back.

"Go feed the cats. Shadow is meowing like crazy." Minyoung sighed.

"He's such a complain king." Y/n chuckled and walked over to the cats' rest area, where they are ushered to during break time before the cafe opens at 4 again.

"Hey there, complain king." Y/n greeted the black cat, who was perched in his comfortable bed with his eHem, girlfriend, who is a white cat named Crystal. (a/n yes,, it is te light fury and toothless cat version) Upon seeing the hooman enter, Shadow started meowing again.

"Yeah yeah. Here ya go." Y/n rolled her eyes and placed the two bowls of cat food in front of the couple.

"George- stop running! Misty stop chasing him!" She narrowly dodged the British Shorthair, who was being chased by the mixed tabby.

"Here. Stop. Come eat." She placed the food down in their respective "homes", before lifting Misty up to prevent her from chasing George.

"Who else? Ah right. Come here Simba." She then walked over to the white and pale orange munchkin, who was perched high up on a platform, observing the chaos that ensued down below.