Chapter 5: A visitor?

Jeff's POV:

Waking up still cuddling (y/n). Feeling good.  She was still sleeping peacefully, curled up against my chest.  I pet her gently while inching off the bed to prepare our morning. The killing, our food, and so on.  After I stood above the bed my ears where ringing.  Badly.  "Ugh.." I grunted.  Plugging my ears as the ringing got louder.  Heading downstairs was a mission at this point. Painfully difficult.  Only to find someone going through my shit.  "WHAT THE FUCK MATE?!" I yelled. Grabbing the intruders attention.  They ran without even looking at me.  I chased after them because they had the bag (y/n) and I had worked for the other day.  You're dead..  I was much faster than this person. They had the weight of the bag slowing them down.

Catching up to them pulling them back. Pinning them down on the forest floor. Choking them with no mercy.  Of course they put up a fight.  They kicked my head making the ringing all the less bearable.  My grib tightened on them as they died. I still sat there for another 2 minutes making sure they where dead.  Kicking their body and taking my bag back.  (Y/n) was there behind the front door. Waiting for me.  She was standing there with a pissed/worried expression.  Asking me loads of questions and what the fuck just went down.  She reached over on my head where I had been kicked earlier pulling her hand back showing me my blood.  "The fucker kicked me that hard?" I hissed.  "Don't go running without me like that!" She snapped at me.  Nobody had ever talked to me like that, it kinda shocked me.  "Uhm.. sorry (y/n).  Sorry about running out but I do need to lay down.  There's a bitch of a ringing in my ears and the kick didn't make it any better." She nodded and moved out the way allowing me upstairs.

Y/n POV:

Jeff had gotten hurt and now whatever ringing in his ear was torturing him.  Great.  Now he's in a bad mood for the day.  "Fucking hell it burns!" I heard him yell.  Guessing he was cleaning the wound on his head.  Moving forward to the kitchen making some food.  "These are some shitty pancakes." I said to myself. "It's the thought that counts." Shrugging my shoulders and taking it upstairs.  I found Jeff being pushed up against the bed by a black tentacle. It wasn't hurting him, just holding him down.  I traced it back up to a man, tall and lanky standing there.

He wore a suit, he seemed to have no face? He looked at me then back at Jeff.  "Who is that? Your fucking maid? A proxy? Did you kidnap that one too?" Jeff looked at him and muttered something I couldn't hear.  "Jeffery Woods you've got a hell of a lot of explaining to." I just stood there looking at the figure. Confused, worried, calm?  I didn't know anymore.  I was just frozen.  He was so intimidating.  He eventually let go of Jeff.  But Jeff just sat there.  His hands on his knees sitting criss crossed with his head down.  "I'm sorry sir. Sorry for running away. Sorry for ditching everyone back at the mansion. And sorry for breaking the rules.  Please forgive me." He said. I was surprised. Even this stranger to me had Jeff wrapped around his fingers.  "Thank you Jeff.  Apology accepted.  Now please tell me about that women in your doorway!" Jeff lifted his head up quickly and looked at me.  Then quickly looked back down.  "She's my girlfriend.  She's got a special telekinesis power that she herself doesn't quite understand completely." The stranger looked at me, or turned his head towards me at least.  Then walked in my direction.  Crouching down to me he demanded, "Show me this power of yours." I looked at Jeff for reassurance as he nodded at me.  I showed to man, levitating the plate of pancakes.  He looked stood back up looking at Jeff once more.  "You and her may come back to the mansion.  The proper apology worked in your favor. However YOU are in charge of her." He then teleported away, as he did so loud and aggressive static sounds faded with him. Jeff raced to me hugging me tightly.   I just hugged him back still very confused at what had just happened. "Babe can you tell me what the fuck just happened?" I asked.  He just hugged me tighter in response. 

"Pack your bags (y/n).. I'll explain on the way there.. I promise to answer all your questions."