Copenhagen

3rd Person Pov

The Bellas settled into their hotels. They had an hour to spend before going to sound check and rehearsals. The girls settled on going out to explore the area. Within their exploring session they found out that restaurants that don't serve everything fish is rare. After making a pit stop at the hotel they made their way to the big stage. They practiced and practiced until the big competition began. 

-----

Beca took a little walk around the backstage area to gather up the Bellas. Before going back out to see if all the girls were together, she had spotted Emily talking to Benji. She watched as the two talked. Emily then leans forward to give the older boy a kiss. Benji pulls out a colourful fabric out his mouth. He definitely did not see that one coming. Beca smiled at their awkwardness.

"Hey Em, you ready?" the short brunette said thinking that it was the best time to cut in.

"Yeah! I'll be right there." Emily said as her face flushed a shade of pink. 

"Benji." Beca smirked at the magician.

------

The Bellas stood just of to the side of the stage as they watch Das Sound Machine perform. They looked at each other.

"We can do this." Beca said turning around to face her team.

"This one's for us." Chloe said.

The group of girls walked on to the stage after DSM finished their set and walked away. The Bellas stood in position then started their set.

"Who run the world? (Girls)
We run this mother
Who run this mother? (Girls)
Who run this mother? (Come on, girls)
Who run this mother? (Girls)
Who run this mother? (Girls)Who run the world? (Girls)
Who run the world? (Girls)

Hey, bring it on
Baby, all your friends
You're the ish and I love that body
You wanna ball, explicit
I swear you're good
I won't tell nobody
You got a BFF
I wanna see that girl
It's all women invited
Hair do's and nails
That Louis, Chanel
All up in the party

Where them girls at? (Girls at, woah)
Who run this mother? (Girls, hey sister, go)
Who run this mother? (Girls, hey sister, so)
Who run the world? (Girls, go where)
Who run the world? (Girls)
Where them girls at? Girls at? Girls at? Girls at?

We belong to the light
We belong to the thunder (who run the world? Girls)
We belong (woah)
We belong
We belong together (I'm yellin' timber), we belong"

Amy had sung We Belong to Bumper while rowing a small boat across a lake connecting the Bellas' and the Trebles' houses. A nice song, Beca thought. It reminded her of her own relationship with a certain blonde.

"Who are we?
(What we run?) What we run?
We run the world
Who run the world? (Girls)
(Who are we?) Who are we?
(What we run?) What do we run?
(We run the world!) We run the world
We belong

When tomorrow comes
I'll be on my own
Feeling frightened of
The things that I don't know
When tomorrow comes
When tomorrow comes
When tomorrow comes
(When tomorrow comes)"

Another wonderful song they added to the set list. Emily had written it. Yet another song that made Beca think about Aubrey. The stage light grows as the rest of the Bellas got into position and did what they needed to do.