The cursed lamp

i don't know Techno's surname.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dave Barcher was thinking about Zak Ahmed again. Zak was an active angel with big hair and skinny arms.

Dave walked over to the window and reflected on his old-fashioned surroundings. He had always loved Boring School with its courageous, crispy classrooms. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel Happy.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the an active figure of Zak Ahmed.

Dave gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was an annoying, monotone, coffe drinker with tall hair and short arms. His friends saw him as a deep, distinct devil. Once, he had even rescued a mysterious old lady from a burning building.

But not even an annoying person who had once rescued a mysterious old lady from a burning building, was prepared for what Zak had in store today.

The rain hammered like loving dogs, making Dave afraid. Dave grabbed a cursed lamp that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As Dave stepped outside and Zak came closer, he could see the late smile on his face.

Zak gazed with the affection of 7789 lovely better birds. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want A kiss."

Dave looked back, even more afraid and still fingering the cursed lamp. "Zak, I love you," he replied.

They looked at each other with excited feelings, like two charming, cheerful cats running at a very funny party, which had electronic music playing in the background and two forgetful uncles reading to the beat.

Dave regarded Zak's big hair and skinny arms. "I feel the same way!" revealed Dave with a delighted grin.

Zak looked anxious, his emotions blushing like a bad, bored bat.

Then Zak came inside for a nice drink of coffe.

THE END

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------