Aphmau Opened The Kawaii~Treat Maid~Sweet Café. People Came In And Aph Welcomed Them. A Couple Familiar Faces Came In And I Went Over To Seat Them.

"Hello, Darling!" Guy Said In A Sing-Song Voice.

He Was Here With Nate.(I Will Forever Ship Them, They Are So Cute💕)

"Hey, Guy, Nate." I Said.

They Are The Number 1 Reason That, Before Aphmau Saw Us, Laurence And I Never Got Caught Out On Dates.

"If You Follow y/n, She'll Get You Two The Best Seats In The House." Aphmau Said.

"Right This Way!" I Said.

I Brought Them Over To A Table.

"We Really Need To Set A Time To Catch Up With You And Your Friends!" Guy Said.

"I Have A Feeling They'd Like That." I Said And Handed Them some Menus. "I'll Leave You to Take A Look At The Menu."

{A Couple Hours Later}

Aphmau Closed Up.

"Can We Go Home Now?" Zane Said Coming Over To Me.

"What? Does ZuZu Not Want To See Kawaii~Chan With Damien?" I Said Mocking Our Mom's Tone.

"Don't Call Me That! And I Have No Idea What Your Talking About." He Said.

"Are You Sure? You Seem Pretty Jealous Of How Close He's Getting To Her." I Said. "It's Pretty Obvious You're Crushing."

"I-I Am Not!" Zane Said.

"Uh-Huh..." I Said.

"What Is This About?" He Said.

"Pay Back, Zane. Pay Back." I Said.

{A Couple Days Later}

~Laurence POV~

Aph Is Back To Normal After Her Little Werewolf Potion Problem.

Doorbell Rang. I Went And Answer It. Cadenza Had Caleb, Our Baby Brother.

"Laurence, I Have A Really Important Job Interview With Ro'meave Studios And Need You To Watch Caleb." She Said.(btw, Why Does Cadenza Have An Accent And Laurence Doesn't? I Find That Kind Of Weird.)

"You Do Realize That My Best Friend's Parents Own The Studio, Right? If You Asked, He Could Put In A Good Word For You." I Said.

"I Want To Earn This Job." She Said. "Now Please Watch Caleb."

"Of Course." I Said.

"Thank You!" She Said And Ran Off.

I Took Caleb Inside.

{A Couple Minutes Later}

I Gave Caleb His Bottle.

"Here You Go." I Said.

Something Smelled A Little Stinky And I Realized Caleb Used His Diaper. I Checked His Bag For A Clean One But Cadenza Must've Forgotten To Pack It.

"I'll Be Right Back, Little Buddy, I Gotta Grab Something From Downstairs." I Said.

"Goo-Goo." My Baby Brother Said.

I Went Downstairs And Started Looking For The Box I Have Incase I Have To Watch Caleb. y/n Was Reading A Book On Our Bed.

"Honey, What Are You Looking For?" She Asked.

"The Box With The Baby Stuff For Caleb. He's Upstairs And Cadenza Forgot To Pack Something." I Said.

"You Mean The Box Labeled 'Caleb's Baby Stuff' Sitting Over In The Corner?" She Said

I Looked.

"Oh..." I Said.

I Went Over And Started Looking In The Box. I Quickly Found A Clean Diaper For Caleb.

"Anyway, You Said There's An Adorable Baby Upstairs?" y/n Said Putting Her Book Down And Coming Over To Me. "Can I Help You Watch Him?"

"Yeah, Uh, I Didn't Expect That Kind Of Thing From You Though." I Said.

"What? I Love Babies!" y/n Said. "They Are So Small And Cute!"

I Laughed.

"Come On Then." I Said.

We Headed Upstairs. I Looked Over And Caleb Was Gone! The Window Was Open, Did He Crawl Out?!

"Caleb!" I Said.

I Started Freaking Out.

"Laurence, Calm Down, We'll Find Him Before Cadenza Finds Out." y/n Said.

{An Hour And A Half Later}

y/n And I Can't Find Caleb!

"Laurence, Look!" y/n Said.

I Looked Where She Was Looking. Garroth, Dante, Travis, And Zane Were On Dante And Travis's Roof With Caleb!

{2 Hours Later}

y/n Got Caleb To Sleep In The Crib. She's Really Good With Babies. I Keep A Collapsible Crib In The Closet Incase Caleb Comes Over.

"I Think He Likes You." I Said.

"I'd Hope So Since I'm Dating His Big Brother." y/n Said Giving Me A Smile.

The Doorbell Rang. I Answered It.

"Hey, Cadenza." I Said.

"Hello, Laurence." She Said And I Let Her In.

"Hi, Cadenza." y/n Said.

"Hi, Dearie." Cadenza Said And Hugged y/n.

"Caleb's Asleep In The Crib Over There. y/n Was A Lot Of Help." I Said.

"Since He's Asleep, Let's Catch Up! It's Been So Long Since I've Seen y/n." She Said.

"Um, Sure." y/n Said.

"So, Laurence Tells Me You Two Are Together Now." Cadenza Said.

y/n Blushed. Cadenza Got All Giddy.

"So It Is True! I Honestly Thought You Were Lying, Laurence." She Said.

"Hey!" I Said And y/n Giggled.

"I Wish It Were A Lie!" Zane Shout Down.

"Shut Up, Zane!" y/n Said.

Cadenza Laughed.