It's Time To Tell Alesa... ~Chapter 2

Hey everybody! I really need to have something to call you guys. Tell me what you want me to call you because I got nothing. Anyway, I'm going to try to keep this short. I would love to hear your feedback on this! Even if it's negative. You can also give me plot ideas if you want. I will try to update one or more times everyday, even through writers block! I will keep you guys updated. This is dedecated to Hurrican098, my favorite writer on wattpad! I just want to say I have nothing against Alesa! She's really cool and sweet, and I'm super happy her and Adam are getting married and that she is pregnant! Sorry to make her the bad guy <3 Plz forgive! Kk, thx guys!

                                                                             Alesa's POV.

        I walked up Adam's doorsteps, knocked on the door and waited. Ugh, answer the door already!!!! It's already been, like, 10 whole seconds!!! I'm only dating him because he is famous anyway. One more annoying thing and it's over. I heard the lock click and the door opened. "Hey babe." he said. "Hey hot stuff what's up?" I replied. BARF. He is so not cute. (A/N Adam is cute don't hate me) Lets just get this over with. He said he had something to tell me. "I have to tell you something, come on in."

~very small time skip~ 

"So uhh..." He stuttered. "Come on just tell me already." I replied, obviously annoyed. "Well... I'm just going to say it. I... I'm Bisexual." I can't believe this. How does this freak have so many subscribers?! Well he won't after I post a tweet about him being bi. "Alesa?" He asked. "You are a freak! We're through!" I screamed. "How do you even know you are bi!? What boy do you like!?" I'm furious. "Alesa please leave." he said. "It would be my pleasure you freaky faggot!" I left. I'm so done with him.