CHAPTER 1: IDIOT CAMRYN

~ALISHA'S POV~

"Omg Tyler back off there is no smell . . . I even put on deodroant"! " BLAHAHAH! I know that Alisha it's just something bad is gonna happen I can tell! We need to get to  get to Mr.Brunner, he will know what to do." Says Tyler. Oh sorry I didn't introduce myself. I'm Alisha a orphaned 12 year old that has a best friend with a dude with a limp and crutches. Everyone bullies him so I always stick up with him which gets me into alot of fights and suspension. Then theres Mr.Brunner who is a Latin teacher with a motorized wheelchair and has alot of Roman and Greek armor and swords. He is the only teacher that i don't fall asleep in class. Oh I also have Dyslexia and  ADHD so again I get kicked out alot. 

" Okay class today we go to the Greek Mythology Museum." Says Mr.Brunner. Yes yes yes yes! I've been wating for this trip the entire year! I've been wanting to show Mr.Brunner how good I am at Greek Mythology. I raise my hand. "Yes Ms.Alisha?" He asks. "I was wondering if I could go with your group sir." I answer. " Yes you may Alisha. Now any more questions?" He addresses the class. None at all. " Good. Now before we leave we need to set up groups so while you all question each other which group you want to be in I will go get Mrs.Dodds." Oh thank goodness I already asked to be in his group I  would so-o-o hate to be in Mrs.Dodds'. Like yah she is nice to other students ( especially  Camryn , my arch-enemy) but me she absolutly hates. " Hey Alisha, why don't you go stick your butt up Mr.Brunners  sword?" Yells Camryn from the other side of the classroom. " Why don't go stick your eye in a dagger? I don't care if anything happens to you." I comment back. She looks fake stunned. " At least I don't look like a badger." She spits out. Ouch. Thats harsh, but like most of her comments she makes I ignore it. "Mr.Brunner," she asks in innocently, while putting a spit wad in her hair when he walks in, " Alisha threw this at me." She points to the spit wad. My face turns red with anger. "NO I DID NOT!" I yell, louder than I meant to. " Alisha may I see you outside for a minute? You to Camryn." He says with a calm look. I hate that calm look. It gets me into trouble alot while Camryn gets out scotch-free. " Sir I didn't do anything she is lying!" I start to say because I do not want to get kicked out or not be able to go to the museum. "Mr.Brunner she is obviously denying it. As you can she I have a spit wad in my hair and there is no way I would do this to myself . . . I love my hair." Says the smug- looking, devil of a girl Camryn. "Both of you stop it neither of you are in trouble. I just want to talk. Camryn , Me and Mrs.Dodds have talked and your going with her. Alisha Your still going with me. I sigh in relief. "Thank you sir." I say very gratefully.

A/N I REALLY HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS FIRST CHAPTER I WILL TRY TO GET ANOTHER UP SOON! BY MY GHOSTBUSTERS!