Art School

My name is Felicia. At the moment I'm on a plane on my way to a very exclusive arts school in Abu Dhabi. There only three other people on the plane with me, a girl with platinum blond hair down to her but, bright blue eyes and a killer smile. I call her Barbie since I don't know her real name yet. Then there's 'Pixie' a small girl with jet black hair that's been dyed electric blue in places, she has gray eyes. Then there's a guy with reddish brown hair, he's pretty hot. I call him Hot Guitar Boy, since he's been playing a guitar since we got on the plane. I haunt actually talked to any of them yet. Barbie and Pixie look like they've been friends for a while, they seem nice.  

I was completely into my drawing when someone tapped me on the shoulder, making me jump like a foot in the air.  

"Holy shit!" I guess I said it louder than I thought cause when I looked up Hot Guitar Boy was staring at me.  

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." I look up and see Barbie standing over me. She smiled and blushed a little bit. "I was wondering if you wanted to come sit with me and my friend?"  

I just stared at her for a second. 

"Oh, sure." I smiled back at her, then got up and followed her back to where her friend was drawing.  

"Oh, I'm Airabella, by the way, and this is Candy." she said pointing at her friend, who looked up and smiled at me. 

"I'm Felicia." 

We all sat down and talked about school and our art majors, they were both art majors, and guess what the school would be like.  

At one point I looked up and caught Hot Guitar Boy watching me, I smiled and waved, he nodded and went back to his guitar.  

"Should we ask him to sit with us?" asked Candy. 

"Go ahead, I feel like if info over there he'll bite my head off!" Airabella giggled. 

"What? Why would he do that?" I asked. 

" I don't know, but have you even seen him smile once since we got here?"  

"I'll ask him if he wants to sit with us." I said confidently, smiling at them.  

"Okayyyy, but if he bites your head off don't say I didn't warn you!" Airabella says, while Candy giggled.  

Yeah right he can't be that bad. I got up and walk over to him.  

"Hi, I'm Felicia, we were wondering if you wanted to come sit with us?" 

"Sure I guess." He up and followed me over the the girls. They were both staring at me with wide eyes, like they could believe he came over or something. Finally Airabella jumped up and held out her hand. 

"Hi, I'm Airabella." she smiled at him, and suprisingly he smiled back. Candy slowly got up and shyly held out her hand.  

"I'm Candy." she said. He took her hand and smiled. Damn he's hot!  

" I'm Leo." he said sitting down. Taking his que we all sat down, and kept on talking about art and the school.  

"Hey what dorms are you guys in?" I asked the girls.  

"Mmm I think we're both in Aphrodite." said Candy. 

" Ohmygod me too!" I shriek. They both scream and jump on me.  

"Ohmygod! we're gonna all be best friends!!!" screamed Airabella.  

After a while we calmed down alittle bit and sat up. I look over and Leo was just staring at us.  

" And the girls have completely lost it." He laughed. So then we all tackled him, and soon we were all laying on the floor laughing. 

The rest of the time passed quickly, and soon enough we were there.  

The school is amazing. Everything is outside, or in some sort of pavilion or canopy. All the dorms are beautiful. Airabella, Candy and I are in the Aphrodite dorm, which has peachy walls with white trim, chandeliers that give off a flattering golden light, all the beds are canopy beds that hang from the ceiling. They're all facing one wall that's made completely out if sliding glass doors, which look out on the beach. We all have huge walkin closets with our names above them. There's cupbored fill with art suppies and a refridgerator full of salad, fruit, water, and energy drinks. There's a huge bathroom with a big shower. It's basically the coolest place I will ever live. After we unpacked we went around opening all the windows and doors. Then we sat around talking, until there was a knock on the door. I jumped up and ran to the door.  

" Hollaaa!" I sang as I pulled the door open.  

" And the the girls are officially insane!" Leo said smiling at me. Two points for me! I got him to smile again!!!  

"Can I come in?" He asks.  

" Sure why not!" I skip back to my bed and jump on it.  

"Wow, this room is amazing!" Leo looked around the room amazed. " I'm in the dorm next door, it's pretty cool too but now as bright as this." 

"what's your dorm called?" Asked Candy. 

"Hades, its awesome." he said. 

"How are your room mates?" I asked.  

"Whaddup, ladies!" Two guys run into the room and jog over to wear Leo's sitting on my bed. (eep!)  

"Hey guys, this is Felicia, Airabella and Candy." Leo said pointing to us. 

"Girls this is Devon and Rikky. Their my room mates." Leo explained.  

We hung out on our back deck for a while, then we went to find something to eat. That took a while. The place is huge! Finally we found a pavilion with some food. We all sat at a table talking about our lives befor we came to the school. 

"and she like thought all her art was the best but the bitch had no idea what she was doing! It was crazy! But I tried not to be to mean to...Felicia? Are you ok?"  

"What? Oh yeah! I'm fine! You guys, why don't we go sit on the beach or something?"  

"Sure! Sounds fun! I loovvee beaches!!" Airabella exclaims. So we went and sat on the beach, watched the sun set ( guess who sat next to me!! Oh yeah it was Leo!! Eeee! Made my day!) and then we sat and looked at the stars and just talked about everything. At around 11:30 the girls and I decided to go in to bed. Leo got up and hugged me (eeeeeeeee!!!) and then we went back to our dorm and got ready for bed. We sat and talked for a few more hours and then fell asleep. Best day of my life!! So far I love this school!!