•Chapter 13•

Dustin's POV:
When I saw Brianne get out of her car this morning it took my breath away and I was amazed. I mean, I've never seen a girl so beautiful. And when I saw those stares, I couldn't help but to be proud to show off what's mine. Wait? Is she even mine? I just remove that from my mind and forget about it for now.

I walk Brianne to her class and peck her on the cheek and head to class getting slaps on the back and congratulating. I mean, come on I know she's beautiful but it's not that special. Wait, yes it is. I grin and thank everyone until I see the so called "Queen Bee" heading my way with that sly grin on her face.

She reaches me and starts talking with that squeaky voice of hers, "what the hell, Dustin! I thought we were a thing." I push her off of me and immediately respond, "no, we never were and never will be!" I pass her on and avoid the stares and hear her gasp after I push her off. I just laugh and keep on walking.

By the time the lunch bell gets here around 12:30, I am completely exhausted and ready to go home already. I enter the lunchroom looking for that beauty and come across her laughing along with her friends at the lunch table. All of a sudden I get an idea and rush to the center of the lunchroom. I scream out getting everyone's attention and look straight at Brianne motioning her towards me.

She looks puzzled and embarrassed but gets up anyways. She slowly walks towards me and I grin and pull her to me the rest of the way. I smile and begin my speech, "Brianne, I know I haven't known you too long but I have a great amount of feelings for you. I know you're probably thinking I'm crazy, but I literally am in love with you." I pull the promise ring out and look her into to the eyes, "Brianne, will you do the honors of being mine? I promise to never lie to you, to never cheat, and to do as you wish."

I wait for her answer and am pleased when she grins and starts shaking her head yes. I grin and slide the ring on her finger and look around and scream out, "aye, now she's mine!" while grinning and wrapping my arms around her. I kiss her on the forehead and head to her table and sit down with her. I sit there thinking of the many days to come with the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on.

• • • • •
Aye, guys! I hope you like it, but you know the drill please vote and comment what you think. 😘