It's just a dream

Some gods shook their heads and saw the goddess of love, who, as always, is full of motivation. With a very telling smile, she had distributed the threads of her fate wildly. She had been the most popular goddess in heaven for quite a while. People are just longing for love and good romances. For the goddess, however, it was probably not enough that she only coupled people and tied her strings of love all over the place, but also tried it with the gods. However, they were not so pleased with this joy when they wake up the next morning and find the strings of love tied to their knuckles or fingers, even if they always tried to cover it with magic so that they would not attract attention. Mu Qing and Feng Xin were also one of her attempts at sacrifice, but unfortunately she didn't get very far. Why did she have the glorious idea of ​​doing a love spell again today. 

,,You are really crazy", said Pei Ming, shaking his head, even if he was more amused about it. 

,,Come on, you will see it will work!", She exclaimed excitedly and clapped her hands. 

The gods who gathered around them just sighed. Nobody can really blame the goddess of love that she was so crazy about love, because she only lives for it. 

,,Well, I will definitely not be your guinea pig", said Mu Qing, rolling his eyes. 

,,Why not? You could really use a little love!", Replied the goddess. 

However, Mu Qing grimaced in disgust. 

,,Or you General Nan Yang!" Immediately Feng Xin backed off and looked briefly at Mu Qing, who probably thought the same thing. Only about my corpse. 

,,Well then, let me try it on one of your junior officials and show that it works she then said. Feng Xin immediately looked annoyed at her. 

,,Our officers are not your toys!" 

,,Well, you volunteered!" 

,,No way!", Feng Xin gave up and looked at Nan Feng, who looked at him in panic, but Feng Xin had already pushed him forward. 

Nan Feng heard Fu Yao start to laugh. Nan Feng looked at him, annoyed. 

,,Your general just sacrificed you!" Laughed Fu Yao, amused. 

,,Shut up!" But Fu Yao wanted to continue when Mu Qing glared at him. 

As if he had just been scolded by his father, he looked at him apologetically, but the cheeky grin remained. Nan Feng wanted something angry reply, but said nothing further. He sat cross-legged in front of her and looked at her. She grinned and took out a red ribbon. ,,So you have to close your eyes now and when I'm done you will fall in love with the first best person you will see, because later I will let you turn briefly so that you lose your orientation, not that you look at yourself I'm going to fall in love with me", she laughed jokingly. But Nan Feng wasn't so happy about it. He really hoped that this spell wouldn't work. Taking a deep breath, he closed his eyes. The goddess of love clapped her hands excitedly before she put the ribbon in took her fingers and mumbled something softly.

,,Lù yáo zhī mǎ lì, rì jǐu jiàn rén xīn. Dǎ shì qīn, mà shì ài. Jì zhù, wěidà de àiqíng yǒu shí yě xūyào màoxiǎn. Nín jiāng àihù bìng zūnzhòng nín yǒngyuǎn jiàn dào de dì yīgèrén."

(路遥知马力,日久见人心. 打是亲,骂是爱. 请记住,伟大的爱情有时需要风险. 您將愛護並尊重您永遠見到的第一個人. Lu Yao knows horsepower, and will see people's hearts over time. Fighting is love, cursing is love. Remember, great love sometimes takes risks. You will love and respect the first person you ever meet.)

The red thread suddenly disappeared and the goddess of love slowly helped Nan Feng up. All eyes were focused on him. Just as the love goddess Nan Feng was about to turn, she heard a loud thump, as if someone were hitting the ground hard, followed by an extreme swear. Fu Yao shouted furiously as he glared at the person, who pushed him down. All eyes were on him. Fu Yao wanted to keep snapping at him when he suddenly saw a helping hand in front of his nose. Surprised he looked up at Nan Feng, who looked at him gently, smiled and there was a glow in his eyes, as if he were looking at Fu Yao, as if he were the most precious thing in the world.