The traffic light with 5 red lenses lit up one by one. when the final light lit up, all of it turned blue, and a grid girl waved the flag, indicating that the skaters can start to race.

So they did, with shadow in the lead Y/n was sure Reki stood no chance. Y/n took out her phone to watch the match there, She studied the way Reki skated, he was getting close to overpassing shadow, which caught the girl off guard.

Reki had successfully overpassed the dude but shadow immediately sabotage him with tiny explosives, causing him to lose balance and crash.

Y/n's lying if she told herself she didn't feel any remorse for the boy; to be honest, she felt bad.

The crowd cheered for the clown of the 'S' since he won.

Since it's part of their deal, the loser's board gets burned by the winner. Well Y/n must have jinxed it when she said 'who'll go crying later with a broken board' not only is his board broken but it turn into ashes.

Y/n can tell that the boys really sad about it so she went up to him.

Reki faced her, "What? Are you gonna insult me again?" His voice was quivering, "I'm sorry about your board" she sympathized.

3 words came out from his mouth and Y/n understood he doesn't need comforting at the moment.

"Leave me alone" he mumbled, and by that Y/n left the arena.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

IT'S THE DAY AFTER THE MATCH, Y/n's fighting the urge not to give in to her drowsiness.

She was seated at the very back, opposing to Reki's table which was at the corner where the windows where.

'its been only a few minutes since i arrived and I'm already sleepy' she thought to herself, she should've drank 3 cups of coffee, because clearly, two isn't enough.

Their teacher walked in the class with a bluenette following him; he gives off a quiet aura and had a towering height.

"Take your seats, class" the teacher ordered, everyone had their mouths shut.

"I'd like to introduce you to our new transfer student!" The teacher tried to announce it as if he's excited but he's clearly tired.

Your classmates started flooding questions and compliments to the bluenette.

The teacher cleared his throat, "tell them who you are." He whispered, the new guy looked either unbothered or he didn't know what to do; he faced the teacher and back to the class to the class with his stoic expression.

"Uhh I'm Langa Hasegawa" he introduced himself as the room filled with an awkward atmosphere.

The teacher faced him, "Nothing else?" He questioned the boy, "huh? Like what?..." They stood there waiting for eachother to say something, "I'm here from Canada" he added.

"Is that all?"

...

"Was it bad?" The boy questioned, "well I'm not gonna grade you for it so just go sit on the empty seat next to L/n-san" the h/c-nettes eyes shot open when she heard her name, she looked at the teacher, "Please raise your hand" and so she did.