3: in denial?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━∞

SATURDAY MORNING, What's better than binge watching shows on a weekend.

Y/n's eyes were glued onto the screen, she can't miss a detail.

Buzz! Buzz! Buzz!

Y/n picked up her phone and answered the call as her eyes still attached to the screen.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hello?

L/n-san, what are you doing
right now?

I just watching some shows,
why?

Ah um, I wanna learn
skateboarding.

Can you teach me?

Of course! Meet me
at the park after lunch.

Alright, see you there.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Her veins filled with adrenaline as she put her phone down, she looked back at the screen, "WHAT?! HE'S DEAD?!" She looked away for a second and now she doesn't know what's going on.

She slumped on her chair and turned the screen off.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

SHE SKATED TOWARDS THE PARK, Filled with excitement.

She reached the park to see Langa waiting on a bench, she approached the boy with a smile.

"Do you have a board?" She questioned, "yeah Reki's bringing a beginner board" he replied.

Y/n tilted her head, "Reki?" They turned their heads to see the redhead with a smile plastered on his face, but it disappeared when he saw the girl.

He ran towards them.

"You didn't tell me he was gonna be here!"

"You didn't tell me she was gonna be here!"

They shrieked, they faced each other as if they wanna tear eachother apart.

Langa looked at them with an apologetic smile, "you guys wouldn't come if you knew, and plus both of you didn't ask" Langa said.