CHAPTER TWO

Date:5th February, 2021
Place: London, England

Uuhhhmmm! This is the most coolest shower gel scent I've ever smell. No wonder it's Calvin Klein euphoria men body wash. Ashman is coming out of the toilet guys, let him not see me because if he does no story for y'all!

Ashman's POV

I came out water still dripping on the floor, I reached my closet and grabbed my black notch lapel suit that's matching with the event's theme I'm going to!

I rolled my andemers pignet watch on my wrist and applied homme sports hair styling gel on my dark curly arabian hair. I sprayed tomford noir extreme perfume before grabbing my toma hauk nueralyzers dark shades and left the room.

I went straight to the dining area and did my usual everyday morning routine #drinking espresso, took two bites of lasagna and head outside. A personal guard (Jack) passed me a black bomber jacket because of the weather and greeting me at the same time. I took it and murmured morning under my breath which I knew he heard.

Five cars were waiting for me, first and last two were black McLaren speedtail with four hefty guards, the door to the middle car being white Aston Martin valleyrie was opened for me. The driver greeted and I just nodded as we head out of the mansion!

We arrived by 9:30pm to the hall of crownseas hotel and was welcomed by paparazzi....Arrggghh I hate this people!

And there comes my savior, Sunaina Shareef! We held hands in a couple's manner as Sunaina said. As we entered the hall all eyes came down on us or if I should say "me" note the sarcasm!

Author's POV

That's Ashman Abdulsamad El-yaqub for you guys. Mr handsome of the decade, his eyes were a mesmerising deep ocean blue fleeks of silvery light performed ballets throughout. His face was strong and defined. His nose was slender and rounded the lips ripe for the kissing! Exact replica of Arabs.

Perfect! That's his life's definition, he always finds his life so easy and smooth. Mr popular round the globe and a big time playboy. The number one heart breaker and even with that title girls still follow him. A gentleman and a heart stealer. His heart made up of steel. He's a guy that's hard to tame. Cruel and cold, that's Ashman in the public's eyes, he's a straight forward person!

Ashman's POV

I hate the way everyone is freaking looking at me. As if I'm an Adonis, oh yeah I'm Adonis among the other men who each pale in comparison. No one gets to live the life I'm living!

Baby you want a drink? Sunaina asked in an alluring manner.

No thanks! I replied

Uhm, baby do you care for a dance?

No, you know what..I'm completely tired and this place is just so boring!

So....

I'm going...

Baby please listen....we are not done talking yet...it's my best friend's birthday and ...do you want me to be on stage all alone??

Now you are giving me headache...and please don't show me your face for the next couple of days okay?

Please wai... he's gone...did he just walked out on me?? (Who are you asking)

Mtccwww!! This girl has always been on my nerves..I thought

Jack let's go, I ordered and he opened the door

Author's POV

Lemme make things clear for you guys. Ashman is a private guy, so even I can't tell much, he's highly restricted..lol!

Who is Ashman?
#flashback

                  28 years ago!

King Muhd El-yaqub (ashman's grandpa) had two male children with his wife Queen Fatimah (Ashman's grandma mostly Hajjah now). The first son being prince Abdulsamad El-yaqub married princess Safiyye, a daughter to king Abu-jalal from the holy country. And the other prince Umar faroukh married inna ma'u daughter to the king's special advisor. Prince Abdulsamad gave birth to a bouncing baby boy (that's Ashman) and ten years later they gave birth to twins. Prince Umar faroukh was blessed with a son alone named Haysan and he took over his parents. His own was worst than that of his parents since they only loot the palace treasures except maybe something that'll happen in the future ( note the statement dear readers). The king died and prince Abdulsamad was coronated as the king which made his brother to envy him more.

As if it was not enough, to top it all the king married again and not because he doesn't love queen Safiyye anymore!
Queen Bilkisu (the king's second wife) unfortunately is barren so she came to the palace with her niece called Zainab (xee).

Ashman as the future king, several attacks to kill him were made. That's why he was sent to London and stay with his aunt (his mom's younger sister). He did his primary school in ashbourne private college and did his degree in University of West London.

#flashback ends

End of the chappie!! How do you find Ashman. Hey I'm sharing Ashman and Sahr's pictures with you people

And don't forget to please and please vote, share and comment!!

                                    IG: Merhmerh_bappah