need

You turned over on the sofa to read the clock 3:45am. You had woken up and couldn't fall back to sleep after what felt like hours of tossing and turning you still couldn't fall asleep 3:55am you couldn't get him off your mind you regretted choosing to sleep on that fucking sofa more than anything. 4am don't do it you said to yourself over and over you knew if you went to him neither of you would be sleeping any time soon. You just wanted him to hold you and explain how he felt and what was going on but on the other hand you loved the teasing, the way his skin felt on yours his touch was something you needed at this point.

4:15am

You needed him there was no time for the soppy business right now when his lips are on your neck every problem every worry disappears and that's what you needed you weren't ready to tell Weston how you felt yet.

You walked towards his bedroom door you could feel your heart beating, taking a deep breath and placing your hand on the door you twisted it slowly the last thing you wanted to do was wake him up if he was asleep you could just walk out and act  like nothing happened.

"Y/n?" he looked at you with a confused look on his face.

Of course of fucking course the one night you just couldn't help yourself he was awake sat at his desk his focus went back to editing the video on the computer screen you walked towards him.

"Are you-"

You straddled him in his desk chair

"Weston please" you whispered against his ear

He pressed his lips against yours, it was like heaven it was so wrong but it felt so right he moved down to your neck and collar bone running your hands through his hair as he did so. Tilting your head to the side to give him more access you let out a small moan his hands were roaming all over your body your lips met again, you began rocking your hips against his dick you bit down on his bottom lip moaning into his mouth.

You wrapped your legs around his waist as he got up and walked towards the bed placing you down gently kissing all down your body oh had you missed this feeling it was like a drug and you were addicted. The way his lips gently but passionately pressed against your inner thighs you threw your head back

"s-shit" you breathed out

He finally got to were you needed him most

"fuck Weston"

"you like that?" he mumbled making eye contact with you

"Don't stop"

You felt the familiar feeling in your stomach the feeling you had been deprived of for days, Weston knew you were close.

Gripping his bed sheets your back arched up of the bed as you reached your high why was he so good at this. Weston placed his hands on your hips holding you down.

He kissed back up your body till his lips met yours again, you needed answers all the thoughts from earlier started flooding back in to your mind just tell him how you feel you thought to yourself.

"Weston" you said pulling away from the kiss looking up at him.

"are you alright"

You needed to get it of your chest you couldn't do this anymore, you sat up leaning against his head board and he placed himself beside you, running your hands through your hair with nerves you looked at him.

"I just don't understand what you want from me"

"What do you mean?" he questioned with a confused look on his face.

"Its like you don't care about me anymore and only what I can give to you"

"why would you say that of course I care about you nothings different from how it used to be" Weston mumbled in annoyance.

"Read the room Weston of course things are different we used to always sleep in the same bed and do stuff together and now we don't do any of that you push me away and only pull me back in when your horny and bored" it made you upset saying it out loud.

"Give me a break if you want to point fingers and say all this is my fault go for it your the one that  needs me" he said clearly frustrated.

"Are you being fucking serious"

"Yes Im being fucking serious y/n you wanted me five minutes ago when you were moaning my name"

Your cheeks heated up

"That's what you don't get Weston i want you in that way not need you, your the one that needs me in that way because you don't love me its just lust i want more than the sex i want you and i need you if you don't feel the same that's fine but im not doing this anymore" you felt tears in your eyes your heart raced at the thought of his next sentence.

"come here don't cry y/n"