"Once again, you chose to be selfish. Are you just gonna ignore your friend's feelings like you always did? Are you just gonna let the reason for her death be buried with him 6 feet underground? Are you just gonna continue on with your life while she can't?" I heard it say with bitterness as it hissed. It finally let go of the chair and stood straight up.

"Oh well, I guess you'll just have to go on with your life without knowing then.", it said as it slowly walked away from me.

"Such a waste. I could've helped you talk to her face-to-face once again.", it said. My eyes widened at the idea of possibly being be able to talk to Minjoo again. I let my emotions take over me this time.

"STOP!", I screamed, shocking both of us. The demon slowly looked back and looked at me. Now that I was completely facing the demon, I could see how black and rough its body is, how its eyes are blinding red and how sharp its teeth and nails are. A smirk was slowly forming on its face, scaring me even more. It suddenly then started laughing maniacally again. It clutched its stomach and fell down on my bed while laughing, leaving me standing there, dumbfounded.

"You finally budged!", it looked like a happy little demon as it said so, even though its limbs are long and its body is lanky. It's even more hideous as it smiled widely.

"You fucking prick! Get off my bed and tell me what you know.", I screamed then said with gritted teeth making the demon stand up abruptly from my bed and stand in the middle of my room awkwardly.

"Aren't I the demon here? What's with the colorful language, human?", the demon had the audacity to joke around. I looked at its eyes with furrowed eyebrows to try and look intimidating. I thought that it worked when the demon suddenly shut up but then it suddenly started laughing maniacally again.

"Do you really think that I can just give you the answers without anything in return?", it said while it was still laughing like a madman.

"How do I know that you're not trying to put my life at risk?", I asked, it's a demon, I have absolutely no reason to trust it. It stopped laughing.

"Is your friend not worth the risk? You can choose not to agree with the deal and just move on with your sad and lonely life then.", he said and then turned its back to me again. I rolled my eyes at how annoying this hideous creature is.

"You sick fuck!. Stop turning you're back on me, it's very disrespectful.", I said and then threw the nearest object I could reach— my shoe.

"Disrespectful? You literally ignored me for years, and the first time you talk to me, you shock me with your very respectful vocabulary and your very kind action of throwing your shoe at my head!", it said every word clearly as it glared at me, making me gulp loudly with embarrassment this time, no longer fear.

"Fine, Mr. Demon. What do you want?", I addressed him sarcastically as I sat on my bed and crossed my arms.

"You have to help three souls, if you do that, I can help you with your friend.", he said as he sat down on my chair, closed my monitor, and turned the chair around to face me.

"Aren't you a demon? Why would you ask me to help them? And why three, can't I just help one?", I asked the first of many questions that came in mind the moment he told me what he wanted me to do. I expected him to want my soul in return, find a human being to sacrifice or something like that.

"Do you want to see your friend or are you just gonna waste my time with all of your questions?", the demon said, clearly annoyed. Who knew a demon would be this feisty?