All That We Hope To Be

Nowadays, I've heard that giving up hope is happiness. So just come back.

Don't be disappointed just because you can't find the person you want in me.

And even if I stumble as I walk, I will not collapse.

I'm worried that the world I've struggled to build will collapse in an instant because of all this hasty comparing and judging.

Is changing your personality to suit them called being social?

If personal connections were assets, then I felt like I had met a diamond, if only for a moment.

Is it wrong to live without a dream? It may be better than living with a foolish one.

Even if I don't become anyone great, I want to know what it means to be me.

Just f##k it, so what if you have a lot of worries? Just try to keep'em under control.

"Being realistic" doesn't mean something inevitable.

Nowadays, most animals (people) even think of bonding as a chore. It always comes after individual achievement and wealth.

Doing what you want to do only has a meaning if you do it when you want to. You have to watch out for the desire to be acknowledged by other people. It takes away your freedom for nothing.

-Don't blindly trust the words 'just do it'.
-Whyyyy?
-People are only saying that to you because they don't care about you.

The worst is starting the day feeling ashamed of myself. When I come home and look in the mirror, I see no many me's. Can I really keep all these guys happy and live a healthy life? But as long as I am alive, I will live tomorrow.

That being worthwhile is enough.

Oh God! This place is filled with people who look down on someone just for being young.

I would rather feel mentally comfortable.

They say there's no such thing as a perfect life, but we can always make our lives in this world better.