34. Get down...

This song says enough, doesn't it?
*Smut*

You don't have to read it if you're uncomfortable with it, all you have to know is that Ben asks Joe to go on a second date.

I didn't write this but my very talented friend did. So credits to him
________________

"Joe?"Ben asks when the two of them sit down on their bed that night.

"Yeah?" Joe says in response.
As soon as Ben has sat down with his back against the headboard, Joe snuggles close to the boy, nuzzling his face into Ben's neck. Today he just feels clingy, he can't help it. Or maybe he's just horny...

"Can I take you out tomorrow? Just the two of us." Ben asks as he runs his hand through Joe's ginger hair.

"Took ya long enough." Joe says with a grin.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Ben asks with a soft giggle.

Joe looks up, and a big smirk has coated his face. "I've been waiting sooo long for that second date." He says before putting his head on Ben's chest.

Ben giggles and gives the boy a kiss on the forehead. "I know baby. But everything was so busy the last few weeks. First me and the whole hospital thing, then Christmas, and then you were too exhausted to go out. So I thought now would be the right time. With everything going on with your sister, I thought you could use a break." The blond explains while rubbing his hand slowly over Joe's back.

With a big smile, the ginger sits down in Ben's lap. "I would love to go on a date with you sweetheart." He says before smashing their lips together.

Ben smirks into the kiss, flipping the two of them over so he is now in Joe's lap. His left hand finds his way around Joe's neck, the other one on the boy's hip.

Joe puts his hand on the waistline of Ben's sweatpants, pulling him deeper into his lap.

Ben can feel the butterflies in his stomach. He sneaks his hand under Joe's shirt, caressing the boy's bare chest as their kiss proceeds. "How about I take this off for you, hm?" He whispers before leaning in again.

But before Ben can go any further, Joe breaks the kiss. "B-Ben, wait." He stammers before Ben can take his shirt off. "Are you sure you're ready? To... y'know, go all the way? Because we don't have to." He just wants to make sure Ben doesn't feel obligated to take this step.

Ben bites his lip and nods. "I'm so ready." He assures his boyfriend. He leans in, starting another kiss. "Nervous, but definitely ready." He admits before moving his hands down Joe's torso.

"O-okay then. H-hurry...-" Joe whimpers when he feels Ben's hand trying to unbuckle his belt while at the same time trying to het his shirt off. When Ben does the opposite of hurrying and instead starts teasing him, Joe starts palming the boy's bulge.

Ben lets out a soft moan, and quickly takes off Joe's shirt and trousers.

Joe smirks and copies Ben's actions, undressing the boy.
Once they're both left in their underwear, Joe lets his fingers slide over the blond's pecs as he kisses the boy in the neck. "All mine." He mumbles against Ben's skin.

The feeling of Joe's fingers gliding over his chest turns Ben on even more, and he can feel the room get more and more heated.

"Someone's excited." Joe says with a huge smirk when he sees how hard Ben is.

The blond boy blushes profusely, biting his lip. "You're one to talk." He whispers before quickly eyeing the gingers boner.

Joe rolls his eyes. "I haven't had sex in nearly six months, what did you expect?" He grabs Ben's hand in his own and kisses the boy's fingertips.