Speaking of the slide. I presses a hand to my face, hissing at the pain. How to smack your cheek into the edge of a pool 101.

"Fuck, I think I broke my toe." Kade said, taking his shoe off and examining his foot.

"You think that's bad? Haze's fat ass crashed into me on the way down the slide and made me go faster so now my ass is broke." Onyx scoffed, flipping off Haze who returned the favor.

Everyone sat down side by side, looking at nothing and no one in particular.

Around ten minutes passed before anyone spoke.

"We should start walking back." Hunter sighed.

We all shared looks of annoyance at the truth and stayed sat down for another five minutes before getting up and climbing the ladder out of the pool with disinterested huffs.

Now we walk aimlessly and try to get back to the house.

CHAOS

"I'm going to die." Hadley complained. True, somehow she'd lost her heels last night and no one had any spares.

She let out a gasp though when Wyatt picked her up bridal style, continuing to walk.

"What are you doing- actually, never mind I'm comfy." She paused mid sentence and led her head down on my brothers chest. He smiled down at her and I inwardly grinned.

They're the cutest-

Ah shit, not again.

I wasn't able to stop myself before I began falling down the hill. Asrael attempted to stop me before I actually fell but I just ended up dragging him down with me.

Couple goals.

I sat up with and rubbed my head when I finally stopped rolling, climbing off Rael who had broke my fall and looked up.

In front of me was the house.

I pulled Asrael who wasn't making a move to stand, up and gestured to the house and then back to my friend with a smile.

"Looks like we're home." I smiled, dusting the sand off my clothes.

"Thank fuck." Hallie sighed in relief, sliding down the hill as the others followed suit.

Once Riven unlocked the door we all headed inside. Asrael pulled me with him to the kitchen and I pulled off my now torn mesh top while he searched the contents of the freezer.

He held the ice pack to my cheek and I smiled softly at him. I held it in place myself and kissed him before he went upstairs to shower. After getting some a change of clothes and talking to Damon for a few minutes I followed behind him.

CHAOS

Repeated knocking woke me up from my sleep and by the annoyed groan from next to me, it woke Asrael up too.

It eventually got too frustrating and I stood up, stuffing my hands in my fluffy jumper and opening the door.

"Vic? Come back to bed." Asrael spoke, patting the space next to him. It was a tempting offer but someone needed to send the annoying person away.

"Ill be back in a minute." I told him and closed the door behind me before heading down the stairs. Wyatt and Damon seemed to be fully recovered, watching a soccer game of tv but not answering the door.

Of course.

I opened the door, "What do you want?" My sleep had been interrupted and I had a hangover, there was no time to be nice.