Chapter 1

This part is about Hope and Stiles, and how they grew up. They will only grow in this chapter to the age of eight. Enjoy!

Claudia's POV

"Goodbye, Rebekah.".... We take the two barley born children into our home. "Hope and Stiles?" My husband says. "There beautiful names darling." I say, as we sit the two in the crib. "I guess they could pass for twins? Don't you think?" I ask him, "Yeah, I guess. I mean, they look nothing alike, at all. But hey, they got pretty eyes?" He says, making me laugh. He puts an arm around me, as we watch them. "Well treat her as are own." He says, and I nod leaning into him. "Of course." I say, and watch as the two slowly close there eyes again.

That's when life was simple... We thought it would be that way, and it was for awhile. As the two babies grew up, they got closer. We finally got Hope her own crib, and toys and clothes. Her and Stiles played like they really were twins. It melted my heart.. Yet I wondered everyday, what was happening with her real parents. When they turned five, we put them in school. They went to school, and Stiles protected her like they were siblings. And as far as they will know, they are siblings. More time passed, and now they are seven. It was this age, I was diagnosed with frontotemporal dementia... I knew I didn't have very long, but I would try and make what I had count.

No one's POV

In the household of the Stilinski's, Stiles and Hope were running around with fake swords. "Give me back the treasure!" Stiles yells, as they laugh. Hope runs into the kitchen, "I got your treasure!" She says, "Hey! Settle down guys!" Noah yells, "But-Hope has my treasure!" Stiles says, "Ans I have authority. I gotta get up early tomorrow, and you two have school." The kids groan, "Bed. Now." He says. They sigh, going into there rooms. Right now, the kids share a room. 2 beds, 2 different sides. But that will change once they get older of course. "Ok, get your pj's and then go give mommy a kiss." He says, and they do as told. First is Hope. The small girl runs into her mother's room, "Mommy. Guess what I did today?" Hope says, and Claudia sits up a bit. "What did you do baby?" She asks, stroking the girls hair. Soon, Stiles comes in, and gets on the other side of his mom. "She stole my treasure." He says, and Claudia laughs. "Now now Hope. Give you brother his treasure." Claudia says, "Mommy, it's not real treasure. It's just pretend." Hope says, and Claudia nods.

"Now children, what would you like for breakfast?" Claudia asks, and the two children are confused. Noah was there, and sees what's happening. "Mommy, it's bed time?" Stiles says, "Ok. How about you to get some rest." Noah says, taking his children, "But, what about mommy?" Hope asks, "Mommy needs some time to sleep." He says, and the kids go off to bed...

That how it was a lot. Over time, there mother had gotten worse. Forgetting time, season, sometimes even the year. Now the kids were eight, and there mother, was no more...

Noah stood there, with an umbrella in his hand, and the two children beside him. They were standing in front of Claudia's grave... "I kiss her." Hope says, leaning into her father. "Me to." Stiles says, doing the same. "Yeah, I do to. Let's get home." He says, and they turn, heading back home....

But that night, Hope had a dream. Or, what she thought, was a dream. It showed a girl. She had brown hair, brown eyes. Her smile, and she was playing with an older girl, with blue eyes, and long brown hair. She was confused, on who these people were. She sat up, why was she dreaming about people she had never met in her youth? She would learn, that that answer, would soon come...

This was short, sweet, and sad. Also, as this doesn't fit the exact story line of teen wolf, it does feature the characters, and there personalities, which will come soon. I hope you all enjoyed, and don't forget to leave a comment, and vote!