"Yay, you did good."

Yeji turned to glare at both Chaeryeong and Ryujin, she could feel the sarcastic tone in Chaeryeong's voice.

"You'll get better next time," Ryujin tapped her shoulder.

She took of her helmet and stumbled in sitting harshly beside Hyunjin.

"What happened to you," Hyunjin brushed her hair past her shoulder.

"Chaeryeong thought it would be fun to skateboard all the way from her place," Yeji touched her arm and hissed, "I scratched my arm," she pouted.

"I'll kiss it better," Hyunjin took hold of her arm and kissed the light bruise.

Immediately his lips touched her arm, she thwarted his face off her arm, "ew, gros, don't do that."

"Because I'm trying to be nice?"

"Don't be nice, it's disgusting," Yeji said tying her hair into a pony tail.

Hyunjin narrowed his eyes in a disgusted manner, "you want to know something about you-"

"I wonder how Yeji would react if she finds out Hyunjin is trying to get into a relationship with Huening Kai's friend..uh.... Joengin."

Beomgyu could only let out a light chuckle.

"Oh look at him, isn't he cute?" Anika cooed at the sight of Yeonjun on his phone, "I'll talk to you guys later," Anika waved off to her new found friends and walked off to Yeonjun.

"Hey boo," she lightly played with his hair, "interesting video?" She asked trying to peer into his phone.

"I don't like her attitude lately," Soobin whispered to Beomgyu, "she wasn't like this before."

"You noticed too," Beomgyu forcefully looked away from Anika who was trying to get Yeonjun's attention, "it's irritating, if you'd ask me."

"I doubt you can be as irritated as Yuhan is about it, she claims Anika is trying to steal her popularity," Soobin said in a hushed tone.

Beomgyu let out a light giggle which immediately caught Yeonjun's attention.

"Are you even listening to me?" Anika snapped her fingers, she was about to turn around when she caught a glimpse of what Yeonjun was watching right before it turned off.

Beomgyu?

Yeonjun had actually video recorded the types of facial expression Beomgyu made while sleeping.
The said male was spooked out by it when he woke up to see the back of a phone pointing at his face.
He didn't know what to use his phone for anyways.

"Can I see your phone," she reached out and grabbed it without waiting for a response.

His lock screen was a picture of Beomgyu in the maid suit, "did this really happened?"

She turned his phone to him and he nodded.

"This is actually cute, but embarrassing I'm so many ways," she bit back a laugh, "I'm going to post this, when was this?"

Yeonjun grabbed his phone out of her hands, "when you couldn't make it to my place."

Anika's face scrunched up a bit, "so he was the person who interrupted our video chat, so just because I couldn't make it to your place, you invited the class cunt, wonderful," she turned and glared at Beomgyu.

"So what happened?" She folded her arms turning to look at Yeonjun, "did you sleep with him?"

"That is none of your concern."