| sage :) @ sageflores
my moms dead 🧍‍♀️

| George @ georgenotfound
wait what 😃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

it was about 4 hours of sage on her plane and she was calmer than before. currently she was frantically updating tubbo on how her flight was going. she always felt the need of texting tubbo when anything happens. tubbo didnt mind. he was glad that sage would always text him. you could say tubbo was sage's safe space. right after sage put her phone down, sage looked out of her window. she could see all the buildings. the clouds looked like cotton candy and she just adored the view. she then started imagining all the fun that would happen at London. she imagined her and tubbo doing a cooking stream, imagined Tommy embarrassing himself, but most importantly, she imagined wilbur cuddling up next to her. she really didnt know why she thought that but when she had that image in her head, she melted. its been 4 months that she's known him but it felt like forever. she imagined him and her dancing in the rain, staring at eachother like if they were the only ones their, she imagined them going on late car rides, wilbur singing a song to her, she imagined everything possible with wilbur. wilbur made her happier.

unexpectedly, something interrupted her thoughts. she quickly grabbed her phone and noticed that it was wilbur that texted her. she had a soft smile on her face.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

mr soot

how long till you land?

about 6-7 hours

I still cant believe im
going to meet you!

you sure about that? im probably
a creepy old man thats going
to kidnap you

yeah let me tweet my last tweet

youre so literal but I dont mind :)

:0

the planes about to fly so i'll text you soon

of course.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

mr soot @ sootisafterwilbur
might get kidnapped by
an old man

_

| Tommy @ tommyinnit
PHILZAMINECRAFT?

| Phil @ philzaminecraft
remind me why im friends
with this child? I treat him like
my son and all he does is
bully me

| Tommy @ tommyinnit
BECAUSE YOU DESERVE IT

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

this is posted after they meet i swear