2 | She confess her feelings

Kirari Momobami

"Be my girlfriend Y/N"

"EH!?"

"The answer is a yes or no"

You nodded nervously and confused as heck.

Ririka Momobami

"Look Y/N, I-I really like you, more as a friend, you make me feel safe around you and I want to be with you more and forever"

"I like you to, Ririka. I never got the courage to tell you and I'm really happy you did"

Yumeko Jabami

"Be mine forever" She straight up said in class and everyone heard it.

"EH!? IS THIS SUPPOSE TO BE A CONFESSION OR A THREAT!?" You straight up screamed, confused as heck and embarrassed.

In the end, you both ended up dating.

Maeri Saotome

"I like you idiot, now go out with me" She confessed, blushing a lot.

"Of course!" You replied happily.

"Great.. Thanks.."

Runa Yomozuki

"Yo Y/N, please go out with me, I'm feeling lonely and I enjoy your accompany"

"Is this a confession or..?"

"Yes.. Now do you accept or decline?"

"I accept, you shorty"

Midari Ikishima

"I like you, now please shoot me"

"I like you too but no, Midari"

"Whatever.." She blushed.

Sayaka Igarashi

"Heya Sayaka, you been acting weird lately, everything alright?" You asked, concerned about her.

"Y-yes, but c-can I ask you s-something?"

"Go ahead" You replied smiling sweetly.

"I'm been meaning to tell you this for a while, a-and I hope you understand.. I-I really like you, really. I've had a crush on you when we first met and I couldn't believe myself-" Before she could finish, you cut her off by hugging her.

"I accept your confession Sayaka!" You exclaimed happily. While Sayaka was a blushing mess.