"Oh, hey kid" He smiled as he saw Cam. He held his arms out for the little girl to jump into. He wasn't used to having a kid, but loved it. Ryland looked at Kouvr, and she took a hint to get Cam and Mia out of the room so him and Hannah could talk.

"Cam, wanna go see the kitties??" Kouvr asked.

"YEAH!" The girl replied, as her and Mia followed out Kouvr out of the room, closing the door behind them.

"Hi" Ryland smiled.

"Hi" Hannah smiled back as she walked from near the door to the bed where he was lying.

"Come cuddle with meeee" Ryland whined as he tapped a place on the bed for her.

"Simp" Hannah teased as Ryland rolled his eyes.

"Shut up" Ryland groaned as he pulled the blanket over his head.

"Nooo. I sowwy" Hannah pouted.

"Can you forgive me?" Hannah pouted as she gave him puppy eyes.

"Why you gotta be so goddamn cute" Ryland groaned as he pulled her into the bed, pulling her into his chest.

"I missed you" He muttered into her neck.

"Can we go to sleep?" Ryland yawned, as Hannah turned to face him.

"I mean, if you want. I'd have to take off my makeup" Hannah began.

"And your daughter is upstairs, and has been talking about skateboarding" Hannah's accent always came out on certain words, always on skateboarding. This was one of the many things Ryland loved about her.

"You still have your accent" Ryland smiled in awe.

"I mean yeah, only comes threw sometimes though" Hannah said.

"Wait! Did you say Cam wants to skate??" Ryland asked as he quickly shot up as he finally processed what Hannah had said.

"Yeah" Hannah replied.

"CMON!" Ryland laughed as he jumped up from the bed, pulling Hannah along.

"Shirt mister" Hannah chucked.

"Ughhhh" The curly haired boy groaned in response as he grabbed the first shirt he saw. The couple exited the room and began walking up to Alex and Kouvr's room where Cam was playing with the cats.

"This is a sight" Thomas laughed as Hannah and Ryland entered the room.

"Shut up" Hannah laughed.

"Hi Cam" Ryland smiled as he took a seat next to his daughter.

"Hi" Cam smiled as she gave him a hug.

"So I hear you wanna learn to skate" The brown eyed boy whispered. Cami nodded vigorously.

"Come on then" Ryland said as he picked up the girl, putting her on his hip. The just warmed Hannah's heart, two of the people she loved the most together at last. This was all so unexpected. She never thought this day would come.