"Hey! You got it right, maybe you're not as dense as you seem" I deadpanned at his expression. Paris crawled up to my armchair, trying to put as much space between as us he could while still holding out his sword defensively. He looked quite stupid, actually, even more so than usual.

"What...?" He asked, and his voice cracked in confusion. I looked up at him sharply, scrutinizing his expression. The hysterical boy looked on the verge of a panic attack, and a tang of sympathy ran through me. It's not every day you find a hellhound, one of the most vicious hunters of the underworld, in the dorm next to yours. Even less likely than that, is finding a seventeen year old girl tying pink bows into its fur. The average person would have reacted a lot worse than naive Paris here.

"He is a hellhound, and his proper name is Beastly" I gritted out almost inaudibly. I left out the "Sir" sparing myself mockery. Sir Beastly thrashed in my arms at the sound of his name, scratching at my forearms without doing any real damage.

"Oh Gods, what the Hell?" He muttered frantically. Well that was progress. At least he could make out words without hurling all over my goose-down comforter. I rolled my eyes at him and patted Beastly's tufted head.

Sir Beast didn't look like a monster. Well...not really. Maybe his jaw was too big, with his oversized teeth jutting out from his maw. And it's not his fault that his pink tongue hung limply from his ajar mouth. How could he possibly keep it locked In, if his teeth wouldn't let him close his muzzle properly? Other then that, he was perfectly adorable.

 He was the size of a huge dog, maybe a wolf, and was endearingly fuzzy with black fur. His face was a bit flat, like he got done in with a frying fan, but his big, yellow eyes were the epitome of innocent! And his nose! His nose was pink and shiny. How could one claim he's evil when he has a cute, little, pink, button nose?! They just don't give adorable noses like those to evil creatures. I tried adding the pink bow to draw the eye away from the lethal claws and razor sharp teeth, but I doubt it worked, seeing Paris' reaction.

"Where did it come from?" Paris hissed, eyeing Sir Beastly roll over on his back. Someone obviously didn't see Paris as a threat. I agreed with Beastly wholeheartedly.

"No clue" I replied tightly, rubbing his stomach. I was on edge from showing affection to Beast infront of Paris. He was invading on an intimate moment for me. It made me beyond uncomfortable, but it was either calm down Beast with belly rubs, or let him maul Paris. I personally was fine with the latter, but the school would get involved, and that would be the end of my fun.

"What do you mean, no clue??" He pried. I scowled at the insolent boy. Paris somehow believed barging into my room and ruining my hard work, gave him a free pass into my life, much less a right to interrogate me.

"What I mean is I have a 200 pound hellhound in my lap right now. Remember who you're speaking to with that tone" I snapped at him, leveling a frigid glare, "And I don't know where he came from. I accidentally summoned him into my room and simply decided to keep him"

Paris was silent for a moment, and I couldn't decipher what the stony expression on his chiseled face meant, "You mean to say, that you accidentally summoned a hell hound to your room, and decided to keep it as a familiar?" He was sitting with such an unnatural stillness that you could mistake him for an alabaster statue of a Greek God. Apollo maybe, looking at his warm color palette.

"I didn't mean to keep him. He just ate my own familiar, so I had an opening for the position" I said innocently while observing my cuticles, hoping he would ignore the latter phrase. Yes, I had a familiar before Sir Beast- a frigid cat that had I had gotten a week prior to his appearance. Beast had gotten to him before I could do anything about it; Hellhounds proved to be fast when hungry.