Ch. 3

~Austin's P.O.V.~

 I couldn't focus after that FaceTime. I had no way to know if Becky was okay or not. And I wouldn't be meeting Jacob for two days. 

"Austin, you need to relax! If you don't, you'll do bad shows and then what? Do you just tell Becky 'hey, I'm sorry but I was so stressed I couldn't make enough money'?" Rocco asked. 

"That's not what we're doing!" I yell at him. 

"See what I mean? I know Jacob is threatening you but you have to trust Becky." Rocco tells me. 

"What do you mean?" I demand. 

"If it was anyone else who was kidnapped, they probably wouldn't make it. But look at Becky. She grew up in her grandpa's garage, was abused by her dad, and is the most determined girl I know. She'll be fine, man." Rocco says. 

"I hope." I mumble.  

~Becky's P.O.V.~

I regained conciousness and looked around. I had no idea how long I was out but I have the feeling it was a long time. 

"You're awake." I hear Jacob say. I don't respond even though I want to know how many more days until I can go back to Austin. "Too bad you're here for two more days." so I was out for a couple hours. "Talk to me. Say something or I'll make you." Jacob threatens. I turned my head away but soon feel a hand hit my face. 

"Stop!" I say as he continues to hit my face. 

"Why? As long as you're here, you're under my control. Meaning, you have no say in what happens." Jacob sneers. He punches me one last time before I start to see dark take over. Man, I have got to stop going unconcious every time he hits me. 

~Austin's P.O.V.~

After yet another show, I'm exhausted. I finished the backstage tour and I'm hanging out in Rocco's office. 

"Uh, is Rocco here?" I hear a girl ask. I spin around in the chair and see Camila Cabello. This won't end well. "Austin? What are you doing here?" Camila asks happily. 

"Just, hanging. You know, after a show I like to hang out in the studio." I shrug. 

"Oh cool! Me too. So, where's Becky? Did you break up with her?" Camila asks, sitting beside me. 

"Uh, she's on a trip. And no." I state. 

"Oh. Where is she? How long until she's back?" Camila asks. 

"She's with a friend. And two days." I say, ending the conversation. 

"Nice." Camila nods. 

"So, why are you here?" I ask. 

"I was just coming to talk to Rocco for a little while." Camila shrugs. We sit in silence for a while before I decide to leave.  I can already tell tonight is gonna be long.